This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "

Go down 
+20
Skycrawler
ghost23
Paratrooper1n0
AvodCS
Diplo
Jossa81
Jsamps
Inuboy1000
NightFang91
Alan1994
Noelol
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
handkerchief
GeneralMLD
ZeInFormer
Arbiteris
Llort
tree_sitty_fan_97
Stoney
Yeezy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
360: 30 mil (Confirmed MS, 2011)

Lolwut? You're a tard. I don't even own a 360, my preference is the Ps3, and I still think you're a douche.
Just whoa.
You'd need to be looking for responses or being sarcastic with those comments, because really, I have never seen anyone act so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Yeah and I said take into account overlap of people buying multiple consoles or breaking consoles, console gaming has an audience of over 100 million. I really doubt that there are still over 100 million PC gamers these days.

30 Million? Doesnt it have like 45 or something?
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

Aksys wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Yeah and I said take into account overlap of people buying multiple consoles or breaking consoles, console gaming has an audience of over 100 million. I really doubt that there are still over 100 million PC gamers these days.

No. MS just recently announced the XBL numbers (Which is the only way to tell how many people own a 360 due to a failure rate) and it's a 30 million total Gold + Silver subscribers.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 am

PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:

Lolwut? You're a tard. I don't even own a 360, my preference is the Ps3, and I still think you're a douche.
Just whoa.
You'd need to be looking for responses or being sarcastic with those comments, because really, I have never seen anyone act so stupid.

Going off of MS's numbers is stupid? That is what MS said, not me.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:25 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No. MS just recently announced the XBL numbers (Which is the only way to tell how many people own a 360 due to a failure rate) and it's a 30 million total Gold + Silver subscribers.

I can't even being to tell you how flawed that statement is. There are still a lot of people who just play offline. Most of the 8 million or whatever Kinect crowd probably don't subscribe to XBOX Live. Unless you can prove to me in some way that there are over 100 million active PC players, you lose. And don't try and make up numbers.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:52 am

ghost23 wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I can't even being to tell you how flawed that statement is. There are still a lot of people who just play offline. Most of the 8 million or whatever Kinect crowd probably don't subscribe to XBOX Live. Unless you can prove to me in some way that there are over 100 million active PC players, you lose. And don't try and make up numbers.

First off, calm down. There aren't even 100 million active console players. I am against making up numbers or anything unless it's in a novel. I would say 1 mil tops of Kinect players are people who recently bought the console. I warned my Aunt about the overpricing of it before she bought in and wasted $150 she could use on food or games. Yes and most of the people who play online have at least a Silver account which is why it's Silver. Here are 3 links I just got.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/29331/The-PC-market-is-not-dying-says-newly-formed-PC-Gaming-Alliance

http://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2009/03/03/just-how-many-pc-gamers-are-there/

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/777666.html (This is not worldwide, only a U.S. EST by 1 person)
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 am

I laughed at the whole first page. Mouse and keyboard is way more efficient for fps games.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:37 am

Why is this argument back? It was just a rumor by the ways. And I've played Shadowrun with pc/console players back then. Everyone played fine. Hell, the devs had CS/Halo 2 players to test the game out by the ways too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "    MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time " - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play - "The console players got destroyed every time "
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3