This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) Empty
PostSubject: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:50 pm

hello

apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post but I made a Mass Effect 2 tribute video using the track "suicide mission" from the ost of mass 2
and just thought i would post it for any fans of the series on here, thanks

Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

awesome video man..preety epic
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Cant wait for Mass Effect 3! Nice vid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Lord knows when thats gonna be.

Mass Effect 2 is getting a ton of DLCs which IMO is actually great to get more replay value
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Lord knows when thats gonna be.

Mass Effect 2 is getting a ton of DLCs which IMO is actually great to get more replay value

As well as releasing side-mission DLC i.e Overlord, Kasumi , they are releasing DLC that bridges the gap between ME 2 and ME 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 pm

God I cant wait for ME3! ME1 was amazing, ME2 fucking owned every other RPG, ME3....I cant even imagine...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Anyone here want to sign my petition for Ezekiel to get Mass Effect 2?Hes being pretty stubborn on getting it(Hes going to get BFBC2 over ME2 Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Anyone here want to sign my petition for Ezekiel to get Mass Effect 2?Hes being pretty stubborn on getting it(Hes going to get BFBC2 over ME2 Shocked )

Anyone here want to sign my petition for Helljumper to not get Halo Reach and see how long he lasts? lmao jk
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Anyone here want to sign my petition for Helljumper to not get Halo Reach and see how long he lasts? lmao jk

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

LMAO

Psh I don't know about you but if there was game I was so hyped for and couldn't get and saw all my friends on xbox live playing it I'd feel pissed hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

LMAO

Psh I don't know about you but if there was game I was so hyped for and couldn't get and saw all my friends on xbox live playing it I'd feel pissed hahahahaha

Lol,you know about me having to wait a month after games release to play it because its my B-Day present?Lol,My life is gonna be a wreck during september...
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

LMAO

Lol,you know about me having to wait a month after games release to play it because its my B-Day present?Lol,My life is gonna be a wreck during september...

haha my b-day is Sept 29th so i'll be good

Getting Halo Reach...
Gonna get a bunch of anime boxsets aswell
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

LMAO

haha my b-day is Sept 29th so i'll be good

Getting Halo Reach...
Gonna get a bunch of anime boxsets aswell

I have to wait until October 14(funny how Reach gets released 30 days before my B-Day)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm

HellJumper wrote:

WTF!!! EZEK GET MASS EFFECT 2 BFBC2 IS NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)   Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont know if this is the right place to post (tribute video)
Page 1 of 1