This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Me and Jubjub are going to play some firefight tomorrow, and would like two more xbox republicans to join us for a full lobby.

If you want to play, message this gamer tag, and then we will invite you.

GT-Exodus 2002
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:16 pm

I think I probably can around 9 to 10PM CST tomorrow. Yay for firefight! lol I havent played for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 pm

i can..just send a message anytime and i will join in
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm down for this. Added all of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am

Alright, so does 10PM CST sound good for everyone? So I guess its Me, Ezek, Ghost, and Andrej then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Alright, so does 10PM CST sound good for everyone? So I guess its Me, Ezek, Ghost, and Andrej then?

Alright, we seem to have our game.

But to Ghost, is there a way to improve your connection? Is your NAT open? That might help.

Though I did look at the time zones and it would seem that:

Andrej must log on at 4 am to play with us, if I am correct then are you up for that Andrej?

Ghost probably can't play at all, depending on when his school gets out, it would be between 12:00pm and 2:00pm his time.

I am not sure if that works.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:36 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

But to Ghost, is there a way to improve your connection? Is your NAT open? That might help.

Andrej must log on at 4 am to play with us, if I am correct then are you up for that Andrej?

Ghost probably can't play at all, depending on when his school gets out, it would be between 12:00pm and 2:00pm his time.

can we make at least 4 hours earlier,i really cant stay till 4 am,if i stay till 4 am,my eyes will be screwed later in the morning
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 am

Guys I won't be able to make it. It converts to 1pm monday which I wont be home.

I've tried to make my connection better such as open NAT, i just think its purely based on the distance.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 am

Meh I'll pass I got Fallout 3 GOTY edition,Mass Effect 2 and Alan wake to keep me occupied
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 am

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Meh I'll pass I got Fallout 3 GOTY edition,Mass Effect 2 and Alan wake to keep me occupied
then why do you post here? e_e..but most importantly of all those games,you need to beat mass effect 2 first!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:17 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

can we make at least 4 hours earlier,i really cant stay till 4 am,if i stay till 4 am,my eyes will be screwed later in the morning

Im busy till around 8 to 9PM CST that night so I cant really do anything for sure before 10
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Im busy till around 8 to 9PM CST that night so I cant really do anything for sure before 10
well then..we are screwed..i really dont know what are we going to do now e_e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Any other time this week should be good, we can make another game.

But does anyone else want to join tonight? 2 slots open I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Any other time this week should be good, we can make another game.

But does anyone else want to join tonight? 2 slots open I guess.
i cant..its 1 am right now and im sleepy as hell and if i stay for 3 more hours,i doubt i will wake up nicely the morning
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
then why do you post here? e_e..but most importantly of all those games,you need to beat mass effect 2 first!!!

Ummm why did you join my my party and didn't say anything and left right after?

Anyways, Andrej it's called surfing the web.

Your the one with 500+ xbox games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Ezekial! where are you ? I was on from like 9:30 and now its 10:20CST!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Alright since no one is online tonight how about tomorrow at 7PM CST? Who can make it for firefight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

My apologies, Jubjub, I was not watching the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
My apologies, Jubjub, I was not watching the time.

Thats alright. We should do this again though tomorrow more during the day so more people can join.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:40 am

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Ummm why did you join my my party and didn't say anything and left right after?

Anyways, Andrej it's called surfing the web.

Your the one with 500+ xbox games
lol i didnt had a mic and plus i dont have 500 games,i only have 86
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 am

I hate firefight. So overrated. I played one match and it went on for an hour. I was doing the same thing over and over and over in the same dull area.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Alright since no one is online tonight how about tomorrow at 7PM CST? Who can make it for firefight?
3 hours earlier? hmm i dont know,i dont know if i can stay till 1am,can we make it 4 hours earlier
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am

demondragondude wrote:
I hate firefight. So overrated. I played one match and it went on for an hour. I was doing the same thing over and over and over in the same dull area.

umm no it isnt.the waves are randomized.Try doing Endure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
3 hours earlier? hmm i dont know,i dont know if i can stay till 1am,can we make it 4 hours earlier

I think I can make it. How about you ezek?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 am

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

umm no it isnt.the waves are randomized.Try doing Endure

After a while it does get repetitive but its still really fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game   Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to Play Firefight, Xbox republic game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: