This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed

Go down 
+7
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
Stigma
ZeInFormer
Inuboy1000
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am

So I downloaded the demo today and played it. I gotta say I like the scifi setting, I also like the fact that its more like a shooter. But for some reason I cannot get into it. I expected to be BLOWN AWAY, but I wasn't. Its kinda like how I felt about Uncharted 2, not the best game ever. So I most likely will not purchase the game. I will instead rather get Dragon Age: Origins and Final Fantasy XIII. Sorry if this post does not belong here, but I did not know what other topic this goes under. Any objecting opinions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am

You have a different taste in video games compared to the crowd. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 am

You'll be banned from the forum for not warshipping it's greatness. That pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am

BlackStigma wrote:
You'll be banned from the forum for not warshipping it's greatness. That pretty much sums it up.

Then how come me not worshipping it has not gotten me banned?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am

I don't really understand how you can't get into it if you like the shooting and the sci-fi setting. Those are the two main aspects of the game. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:43 am

Problem is PS3 fans over praise Uncharted 2 and 360 fans over praise Mass Effect 2...

etc...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:48 am

ghost23 wrote:
I don't really understand how you can't get into it if you like the shooting and the sci-fi setting. Those are the two main aspects of the game. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

QFT

But most things kendo does... makes no sense at all Razz

Now fetch me a aussie Fosters beer, I need some amber fluid. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Problem is PS3 fans over praise Uncharted 2 and 360 fans over praise Mass Effect 2...

etc...

I greatly agree with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Well the first level isnt a very good one to try and get into it, but to each his own.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

QFT

But most things kendo does... makes no sense at all Razz

Now fetch me a aussie Fosters beer, I need some amber fluid. Wink

Something cold and with an amber hue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Kendo, I find games are more fun when my 360's not broken. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Kendo, I find games are more fun when my 360's not broken. Razz

True, this is very true Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

etc...

Ha,coming from a guy who hasnt played nor own ME2(only the first mission,which is barely anything for an 30-60 hour RPG)

I garentee if you play and beat ME2 you wont be saying "QFT" to that comment anymore."oh,but I didnt like the first one so I want to get BFBC2!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:35 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

etc...

Ha,coming from a guy who hasnt played nor own ME2(only the first mission,which is barely anything for an 30-60 hour RPG)

I garentee if you play and beat ME2 you wont be saying "QFT" to that comment anymore."oh,but I didnt like the first one so I want to get BFBC2!"

I also played the Prison level. And I know the story and has used pretty much all if not most of the gameplay mechanics (Planet probing is something I did not do). All I would be doing is more of the same pretty much.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

etc...

I also played the Prison level. And I know the story and has used pretty much all if not most of the gameplay mechanics (Planet probing is something I did not do). All I would be doing is more of the same pretty much.

All the issues I had with ME1 were addressed in ME2.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Haha most of your last played games look like letters/numbers ;P It's like some sort of code.
Halo 3 = 3
Blacklight = O
MW2 = 2
and I don't know what the D is but D = D
L4D = looks a bit like either a W or V (a hand...hmmm)

So that becomes...

VOD23 or WOD32
or DOW23 or DOV32 or something like that XD
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm

demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Haha most of your last played games look like letters/numbers ;P It's like some sort of code.
Halo 3 = 3
Blacklight = O
MW2 = 2

So that becomes...

VOD23 or WOD32
I'm confused. pale
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:30 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Halo 3 = 3
Blacklight = O
MW2 = 2

So that becomes...

VOD23 or WOD32
I'm confused. pale

lol dw about it.

Btw Kendo did you ever play the first ME?
If not, pick it up for like $10, complete it. If you enjoyed it, then try the ME2 demo again. Perhaps you have to play through the original to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Halo 3 = 3
Blacklight = O
MW2 = 2

So that becomes...

VOD23 or WOD32
I'm confused. pale

lol dw about it.

If not, pick it up for like $10, complete it. If you enjoyed it, then try the ME2 demo again. Perhaps you have to play through the original to enjoy it.
Perhaps. Ya know what I might just do that. But before I do that I need to trade in my Bioshock 2 PS3 version for the 360 version (or at least sell it and get use the money towards the 360 version).
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Halo 3 = 3
Blacklight = O
MW2 = 2

So that becomes...

VOD23 or WOD32
I'm confused. pale

lol dw about it.

Perhaps. Ya know what I might just do that. But before I do that I need to trade in my Bioshock 2 PS3 version for the 360 version (or at least sell it and get use the money towards the 360 version).

Fairy nuff.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 am

I loved ME1 while I thought ME2 was shit. So dumbed down Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:40 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
I loved ME1 while I thought ME2 was shit. So dumbed down Sad

I am not that into ME, but watch out, I have said my opinion on ME a few times and all the ME fanboys got on my case about it, it is actually hilarious, but I am just saying expect the ME fanboys here to possibly reply.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I am not that into ME, but watch out, I have said my opinion on ME a few times and all the ME fanboys got on my case about it (they are still on my case trying to force me to buy the game), it is actually hilarious, but I am just saying expect the ME fanboys here to possibly reply.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I am not that into ME, but watch out, I have said my opinion on ME a few times and all the ME fanboys got on my case about it (they are still on my case trying to force me to buy the game), it is actually hilarious, but I am just saying expect the ME fanboys here to possibly reply.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Correct, just keep in mind that they most certianly may hate yours, but they are, after all, fanboys, they hate opposing opinions.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Correct, just keep in mind that they most certianly may hate yours, but they are, after all, fanboys, they hate opposing opinions.
I don't mind, it's not like they can refute my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed   Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2+Me=Not Impressed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next