This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D

Go down 
+4
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
ghost23
day walker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D Empty
PostSubject: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 am

Last edited by day walker on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:44 am

What are we supposed to be seeing?
Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 am

ghost23 wrote:
What are we supposed to be seeing?
Am I missing something?
bottom left theres a scarab turret and faint scarab silouettes
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:58 am

I guess they should look more like the scarab in Halo 2, then Halo 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

Ah yes,I see the Scarab AA turret,good find.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 am

hmm seems like it,were they there at Reach in the books?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 am

Good, gotta love those Scarabs Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Damn! Those things are annoying. I wouldn't mind them so much though if I weren't so stuck the first time I played the game. I spent hours shooting it's legs and hoping something would happen. I spent ages all to no avail, that was before I realised that I just had to shoot the back off and shoot it's guts out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Damn! Those things are annoying. I wouldn't mind them so much though if I weren't so stuck the first time I played the game. I spent hours shooting it's legs and hoping something would happen. I spent ages all to no avail, that was before I realised that I just had to shoot the back off and shoot it's guts out!

It really took you that long??
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

It really took you that long??

Because I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. I kept shooting parts of it that didn't affect it. And in the process it was firing those rays at me and I kept dying. I even tried doing it on multiplayer with my brother. We tried loads of times and still didn't manage.

I stopped playing Halo at that point for a while out of frustration. Then I gave it another try and then realised I could shoot it from behind and destroy its insides.

Then I got hooked into Halo 3.
Until..
Cortana >.<
Worst level ever. Soooo dull and stupidly difficult even on Normal.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Hahaha Cortana was a good level,just alot harder and creepier(Cortana says creepy thing throughout the level).though Cortanan was alot better than "the Library" level on CE
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Hahaha Cortana was a good level,just alot harder and creepier(Cortana says creepy thing throughout the level).though Cortanan was alot better than "the Library" level on CE

Neutral

creepier? It was just boring. lol imo Smile

library? damn I never got far in CE (combat evolved is the first game, right? I never played the second).
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

library? damn I never got far in CE (combat evolved is the first game, right? I never played the second).

Well,if you listen closely in the background you can hear Cortana.She does say creepy/distrubing things.Library is the 7th level in Halo CE(yes,CE is teh first game)
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 am

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Well,if you listen closely in the background you can hear Cortana.She does say creepy/distrubing things.Library is the 7th level in Halo CE(yes,CE is teh first game)

I got to say, im a big Halo fan but that Cortana level was one of the worst levels in recent memory. There just wasn't anything exciting about that level, just infinitely re spawning flood from every angle.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 am

the cortana level is one of the worst levels ive played in any game,its just spawn rape from the flood and once you barely get to her,you get double penetration from all the sides,its just stupid
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 am

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Oh okay, I didn't hear. I just got majorly bored with it. Going through loads of areas that look identicle to the last, all rocky and boring and the flood constantly coming out and killing you. It was on that level where I grew a hatred for Halo It just seemed dull.
But I did enjoy pretty much the rest of the game. And the multiplayer too.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 am

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Oh okay, I didn't hear. I just got majorly bored with it. Going through loads of areas that look identicle to the last, all rocky and boring and the flood constantly coming out and killing you. It was on that level where I grew a hatred for Halo It just seemed dull.
But I did enjoy pretty much the rest of the game. And the multiplayer too.

Ummmm the stuff aint rock
Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 am

Rofl That cortana level, It was all so good up until that thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D   Scarabs in  Reach confirmed :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarabs in Reach confirmed :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: