This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh why?

Go down 
+3
LittleBigGeek
Pein
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I think there are way too many threads. I felt that way earlier, and now there are even more
Can't we just keep Hardware as the Kinect discussion area for the moment?
Can't we get rid of pc gaming and classic gaming and just keep other gaming?
Can't movie, music,tv or whatever the section's called, be put in Everything else? Along with sports.
Can't "halo" be a games subforum as opposed to it's own thread?

There are too many areas of the forum and it means that in some areas it feels dead because it's too specific, and a lot of people have little interest in certain areas of the forum so not only do lots of those posts get hardly any posts, the posts are also very very slow to come in.

That's just the way I feel. :/ We need more members before we have this many threads. It's far too spread out right now.

Not that I'm criticising, Mld silent
lol I just think the forum could be better if there weren't so many threads. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 pm

lol same.even halo? wtf,i think if we are going to talk about halo,we have the games thread
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lol same.even halo? wtf,i think if we are going to talk about halo,we have the games thread

I thought they added the Halo section cuz Halo is just awesome enough to have its own section.
Back to top Go down

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:38 pm

I agree. To many threads now. Kinect isnt discussed enough to get its own thread section. Halo is more justifiable but like the music/movies, classic, pc, and a few others can get taken down in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenRanger
Seaman Recruit
TheGreenRanger

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 pm

LittleBigGeek wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

I thought they added the Halo section cuz Halo is just awesome enough to have its own section.
I think they added it because it was the only game being discussed, it overwhelmed the other games
If you want more members then just let people join freely, most people don't want to go through all that crap
PC gaming should stay though
Back to top Go down

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:43 pm

TheGreenRanger wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

I think they added it because it was the only game being discussed, it overwhelmed the other games
If you want more members then just let people join freely, most people don't want to go through all that crap

You havent been here long enough to see the massive troll attacks that happen with open registration. Its pathetic, open registration is something we cant have.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
TheGreenRanger wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

You havent been here long enough to see the massive troll attacks that happen with open registration. Its pathetic, open registration is something we cant have.

Yup. So true.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Yeah I was skeptical about the Halo thread as it is, but this is just pushing it.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 pm

I can't see this getting much traffic after kinect's overhyped released.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 am

I recommended the Halo subforum to MLD because different parts of the forum were getting too crowded with Halo threads. For example if there's a new trailer out, there would be a thread in "Games, General XBOX Discussion and XBOX 360 news". Since Halo is one of the major talking points leading up to the release of Reach, it is necessary for its own forum. And from the looks of things, its doing quite well.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 am

[quote="ghost23"]I recommended the Halo subforum to MLD because different parts of the forum were getting too crowded with Halo threads. For example if there's a new trailer out, there would be a thread in "Games, General XBOX Discussion and XBOX 360 news". Since Halo is one of the major talking points leading up to the release of Reach, it is necessary for its own forum. And from the looks of things, its doing quite well.
[/quote

Yeah I guess but can't it just be inside the games section? I mean have Games section and within that, have Halo section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh why?   Oh why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Kinect-
Jump to: