This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo reach DLC costs

Go down 
+5
Stigma
DemonWolf
ghost23
Freemon34'
Madtoker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Halo reach DLC costs Empty
PostSubject: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm

lawlawl i bought some MS points and put them into my account and stuff just so i can get halo reach DLC,

so this topic is basicly to discus costs and what could be in the dlc (additional campaign, multiplayer maps, weapons?, forge stuff lawl)
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Free because Bungie loves us, and really wants us to love their last game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:

Heres hoping it is...
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:

MS won't let them release it for free. However, I don't believe that they will take the Activision route and charge 1200msp. 800msp should be enough.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

MS won't let them release it for free. However, I don't believe that they will take the Activision route and charge 1200msp. 800msp should be enough.

I agree.
I bet they'll provide 3 or 4 new maps for 800msp. And maybe even a new game mode with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

I agree.
I bet they'll provide 3 or 4 new maps for 800msp. And maybe even a new game mode with them.

That would be sweet, or like Gears 2 have like 8 new maps lol
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

They'll probably come out with 3 or 4 sets of 3 maps (and maybe a new game mode or an additional campaign level) for 800MS points. When the 3rd DLC set comes out the first will probably become free and the second will drop in price. Then eventually the second will become free. At least that's what happened in Halo 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Heres the thing I dont want to happen, I dont want to buy all the DLC then have them come out with an expansion type thing like ODST with all the DLC in there.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:11 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Heres the thing I dont want to happen, I dont want to buy all the DLC then have them come out with an expansion type thing like ODST with all the DLC in there.

I don't think they will do that again. Bungie definitely won't do another expansion and I don't think 343 will have any part in that either. 343 are likely working hard on a brand new title.
And anyway, If Halo Reach ends with the destruction of Reach, theres nothing much to really expand to because its basically the beginning of Halo CE.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 am

Madtoker wrote:
lawlawl i bought some MS points and put them into my account and stuff just so i can get halo reach DLC,

so this topic is basicly to discus costs and what could be in the dlc (additional campaign, multiplayer maps, weapons?, forge stuff lawl)

Did you know that every week you have unspent MS points, Microsoft subtract 50msp every week without fail.

So by the time Halo Reach comes out, you will have not much left.

i lied Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I don't think they will do that again. Bungie definitely won't do another expansion and I don't think 343 will have any part in that either. 343 are likely working hard on a brand new title.
And anyway, If Halo Reach ends with the destruction of Reach, theres nothing much to really expand to because its basically the beginning of Halo CE.

I guess that makes sense, never though about it like that.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:18 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

Did you know that every week you have unspent MS points, Microsoft subtract 50msp every week without fail.

So by the time Halo Reach comes out, you will have not much left.

i lied Razz
lol my jaw dropped for a sec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 pm

I have like 50 bucks credit to gamestop so I think I will go buy a bunch of MS points for DLC, cause the points I have now are for Red Dead DLC
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 am

Cant wait for Reach. I'll be buying all the DLC.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Cant wait for Reach. I'll be buying all the DLC.

Same Smile
Back to top Go down
Xboxftw

Xboxftw

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
would be nice but that would never happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MasterDebator

MasterDebator

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 am

Well hopefully they won't go Activision's route and charge 15 dollars for 5 maps, with 2 of them being from older games.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 am

MasterDebator wrote:
Well hopefully they won't go Activision's route and charge 15 dollars for 5 maps, with 2 of them being from older games.

I'm really afraid that they might because Halo is a game that will still sell if the price is that high. I just hope Microsoft is smart enough to recognise the backlash towards Activision and please their gaming audience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 pm

ghost23 wrote:
MasterDebator wrote:

I'm really afraid that they might because Halo is a game that will still sell if the price is that high. I just hope Microsoft is smart enough to recognise the backlash towards Activision and please their gaming audience.

I doubt Microsoft will go the route Activision took, they are smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Doubtful. Probably 10 dollars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach DLC costs   Halo reach DLC costs Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo reach DLC costs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: