This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!

Go down 
+11
TRF
Arbiteris
Noelol
Pein
IcyMeteor
ghost23
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Freemon34'
Stigma
Inuboy1000
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm

HellJumper wrote:
You dont even have 2000 yet?Holy crap...

How long have you had your 360?Ive had mine for a year and have around 12,500 gamerscore.And I dont play games for achievments

He has 2205 according to his gamercard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:44 pm

HellJumper wrote:

How long have you had your 360?Ive had mine for a year and have around 12,500 gamerscore.And I dont play games for achievments

Just a year? Crap, I got mine christmas 2008. So that's like 1 year and a half.
Please tell me you got it at the same time as me because I've got like the same gamerscore as you and if you've only had it for a year you're gonna make me ashamed of my gamerscore Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
2365. I need internet now to update it to show on my gamercard. However I hae completed all my games (except for Halo 3, but there barely is any achievements in the single player). Gonna need to get a new one.

You considered playing it on legendary?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm

My Gamerscore is somewhere in the 20,000's and I'm a multiple system owner. Then again, I never paid attention to Gamerscore or Trophy Level.

Congrats on your, er, achievement, Kendo (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 pm

TRF wrote:
My Gamerscore is somewhere in the 20,000's and I'm a multiple system owner. Then again, I never paid attention to Gamerscore or Trophy Level.

lol, keep talking level 6 PSN user. I am your superior with a level 11 with 4(soon to be 5) platinums Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:

lol, keep talking level 6 PSN user. I am your superior with a level 11 with 4(soon to be 5) platinums Twisted Evil
Congratulations. Did I not make myself clear? I do not pay attention to Gamerscore or Trophies, nor have I ever.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:45 am

TRF wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:

Congratulations. Did I not make myself clear? I do not pay attention to Gamerscore or Trophies, nor have I ever.
Then why were you considering getting the god of war 1 platinum.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:

Then why were you considering getting the god of war 1 platinum.
I said "maybe" since I was really close to getting it, but then I looked at the Trophies and decided it wasn't worth it. That was one time.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:08 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Please tell me you got it at the same time as me because I've got like the same gamerscore as you and if you've only had it for a year you're gonna make me ashamed of my gamerscore Sad
Well I have had mine since Christmas 2008 too. But my Gamertag was made a couple months ago. So that might explain it. I had one prior to that, but don't use that one due to restrictions on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

HellJumper wrote:

I just made a post and it says 2365 (without it being connected to Xbox Live through internet).
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 pm

57346 tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
57346 tongue

You suck!

im 60 away from 10000

Last edited by TheJubJub5721 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
57346 tongue

You suck! im 60 away from 10000

yes and that's much better than 50000 anyday!!!
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 am

lol its hilarious how everyone is bashing on his gamerscore
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
lol its hilarious how everyone is bashing on his gamerscore
Yes it is. Btw now its up to 2445.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Anyone notice that whenever Kendo starts a thread it always gets a shit load of responses. scratch
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I got mine somewhere in June 2009.So ive had my 360 for little over a year
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:

You have authority over others if your PSN level or Gamerscore is higher than the other person? lol
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:17 pm

LittleBigGeek wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:

You have authority over others if your PSN level or Gamerscore is higher than the other person? lol
It's the only way he can assert authority because his intelligence isn't high enough for him to assert authority over so much as an apple.

Last edited by TRF on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm

I've had my account since June 2009. Now its around 18000.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Anyone notice that whenever Kendo starts a thread it always gets a shit load of responses. scratch
That's because I have become instantly famous on here. Lol. But I think its because some of the stuff I write in topics are at least somewhat interesting.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
That's because I have become instantly famous on here. Lol. But I think its because some of the stuff I write in topics are at least somewhat interesting.

Nope...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:40 pm

I love xbox.....and blixt wrote:
Ok so like our modem does not work at the moment, so I cannot update my gamerscore for you all to see. But I got mine updated (offline) to 1420.
Sorry man...but ur username is funny.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Nope...

QFT Razz

And I agree with Duck King. Awesome name, Kendo. xD
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:08 pm

2570 my gamerscore is currently offline anyway. It will not show up here, because no internet of course. But don't worry I will find some way to update it online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!   Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamerscore Updated! Need Internet!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next