This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)

Go down 
+4
daveMastaKill
Inuboy1000
hALoN4t3R52
optimusprime
8 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) Empty
PostSubject: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 am

http://uk.ign.com/top-25-consoles/6.html

ps3 was 15th

wii 10th

nes is the best ever in their opinion, i would of went with SNES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 am

I would have went with the N64 as second, and atari 3rd.
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 pm

No crying PS3 fans. What a supprise.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
No crying PS3 fans. What a supprise.
They are crying. They most likely have sent death threats to those editors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah it was already posted......a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago LOL.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Yeah it was already posted......a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago LOL.

I remember Hellhound made a video on this before he became a PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

The best should have been the N64...
I mean, the games were revolutionizing and they were almost all quality. (Nintendo ones)
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
I mean, the games were revolutionizing and they were almost all quality. (Nintendo ones)

PS1 had it beat,N64 is awesome but they didn't have too many games,the opens they had were super high quality though like zelda:oot,Mario 64 and Rare titles.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
ColorfulNose wrote:

PS1 had it beat,N64 is awesome but they didn't have too many games,the opens they had were super high quality though like zelda:oot,Mario 64 and Rare titles.
The PS1 was amazing. It's just that, I don't see anything that stands out about it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:06 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
ColorfulNose wrote:

The PS1 was amazing. It's just that, I don't see anything that stands out about it.

That's fine,everyone has different opinions. I know may that prefer n64 over p1 ,they preferred the franchises and it was better for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:53 am

This was posted ages ago, yeah lol. And as blackstigma said, Hellhound made a video about it before "revealing his true identity".
Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)   IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted) Empty

Back to top Go down

IGN Places 360 6th Best Console of All Time (Sorry if already posted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: