This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about Halo Reach

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Question about Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 am

Most of you have probably heard of forge world from Halo: Reach.

My question is would you be able to make a mini-city with forge world. Like if GTA IV was split-screen would you be able to achieve anything like that? I'm not saying you could be able to include civilians. But making something like a town would be fucking epic.

Especially playing it split-screen with your hombres.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 am

It really depends on how big the budget really is.
The beauty of Forge is that so many things are possible that are beyond our imagination right now, just wait and see what the community does with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 am

I hope so, makings like a mini city type map would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 pm

You can do anything with it! Razz lol it's a masterpiece!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
aaaaaaaaaaa
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:28 am

Last edited by aaaaaaaaaaa on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterDebator

MasterDebator

PostSubject: Re: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:22 am

I wouldn't bet on it. There are limitations to a console map maker. what I would suggest is to try making it in hammer (valve's map making tool, you get it inside the source sdk when you buy a source game from steam, Half Life 2 deathmatch is only 5 bucks), and then use that as a reference to building your forge map. Yeah hammer is a little complicated at first compared to forge, but theres literally 100x the features compared to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Halo Reach   Question about Halo Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Halo Reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: