This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The King of Fighters XIII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

The King of Fighters XIII Empty
PostSubject: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm

If I had to choose a developer that would make me happy with all of the fighting games, it would be SNK Playmore. There were games like Fatal Fury and Samurai Shodown that raised the bar up high but the fighting game series that is a true rival to Capcom's Street Fighter series is The King of Fighters series. I had alot of fun with the series. When XII was released, it SUCKED! So I got BlazBlue and would be a fan of Arc System Works until...

I am hyped like crazy. Sure, the number of character are not like the previous KOF games but this is the second game in the series with the new graphics so the number of characters are good enough. Lets just hope there are some console characters. Blue Mary, Shingo, Duck King, and another few should be nice.
Speaking of charaters...9 characters are back. And I can't believe that the devs ignored them (Well 1 can be ignored) in XII. Here are the characters...

Hwa Jai (Who is he?)
Vice (Yay!)
Kula (Yay!)
Maxima (Yay!)
Takuma (Back from his retirement...again. Yay!)
King (Yay! She is fun to use)
Yuri (Yay! One of my fav characters in KOF)
K' (I wonder who the fuck forgot about him in XII. Anyways...Yay!)
Mai (Again, WHO THE FUCK FORGOT ABOUT HER IN XII!!!! Yay!)

I know this is coming to 360. I could tell. What about you?
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Just what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 am

i have kof 12,and its okay..e_e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:27 am

Fighters....eh....
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i have kof 12,and its okay..e_e
The gameplay is great but the content....I mean WTF!!! No Mai?! No K'?!??! Online was terrible at the start and there are only an Arcade Mode. No survival mode, no story?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Empty

Back to top Go down

The King of Fighters XIII
Page 1 of 1