This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

None fanboysih replys only.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

None fanboysih replys only. Empty
PostSubject: None fanboysih replys only.   None fanboysih replys only. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Either I upgrade to the Modern Warfare 2 360. Or I get a PS3.

Now, my 360 is one of the original Pros. 20GB HD. I am down to 2GB left. I broke my good controller, the other is worn down. I need a new headset, and certainly need the HD space. This bundle would solve all of my problems; plus give me an updated system.

There are more of my RL friends with PS3s, 2 more of which are getting them this fall. I really want a PS3, but IDK how having two consoles will work out. I had a Wii and never played it. I dont want to spend 300$ on a PS3 and only play it when my friends want to.

This is a tough decision... for some people it would simply be "2 consoles are better than 1" but I love my Xbox, and I would end up spending money on a HDD, Controller, Headset, and the MW2 game anyways... all of which would add up to around 250$ anyways.

I would like to ask for everyones thoughts to see if the decision can become easier. Please, no fanboyish responses.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: None fanboysih replys only.   None fanboysih replys only. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:00 pm

If I were you I'd just get a new 120gb harddrive from ebay. Brand new on ebay is about $60. Then just get a transfer cable and put all your stuff on the new drive. Hell you could then sell your 20gb drive and make some money back. That way you could save money and not have to toss the games you have. If you want to play PS3 just go to your RL friends house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: None fanboysih replys only.   None fanboysih replys only. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 pm

well the bundles body is sick as hell so i would suggest that and the ps3 really isnt anything special imo but ya its up to you
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: None fanboysih replys only.   None fanboysih replys only. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Get the bundle man, 250GB & MW2 warrant a purchase alone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: None fanboysih replys only.   None fanboysih replys only. Empty

Back to top Go down

None fanboysih replys only.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: