This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)

Go down 
+8
GeneralMLD
i7Crisisx
360WNED
Arbiteris
Pistol Perk
Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
arnt god of war
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think theirs a bad halo game if so pick it or them if not pick no
~No
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap14%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
~Hell no
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap17%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
~FUCK NO HALO PWNS THE WORLDS!!!!!
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap31%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 31% [ 9 ]
~halo combat evovled
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap0%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
~halo 2
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap3%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
~halo 3
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap0%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
~halo wars
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap21%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
~halo 3: ODST
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap10%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
~michael
is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_lcap3%is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Empty
PostSubject: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm

in my opinion there hasnt been one but im wondering if you think one of the games is bad?

Last edited by arntson on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Each game has been better than the last and Halo Wars is currently the best RTS on a console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:58 am

I would say no, theres no bad Halo games.

The game prequal to Bungie called: Marathonman is pretty bad, but thats like '95....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 am

why would people called halo wars bad... it is the most fun rts i have ever played
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

Pistol Perk wrote:
why would people called halo wars bad... it is the most fun rts i have ever played

i agree, its the best console rts ever...

Still does not stack up to great rts's like: Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings.... Best game ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 am

I have been playing RTS games scince my early gaming days.It has always appealed to me the most.I have played many rts and i must say Halo Wars was VERY good.If you want to see a bad rts for a console then play supreme commander.It was an awesome game for PC but HORRIBLE for 360.Halo wars has been my fvortie rts on a console along with C&C Tiberium Wars,
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

There is no Fuck Halo button up there Sad... Never liked the franchise & always thought it was overrated out the ass. I bought Halo 3 because it got so many great reviews & sold it a week later.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:11 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
There is no Fuck Halo button up there Sad... Never liked the franchise & always thought it was overrated out the ass. I bought Halo 3 because it got so many great reviews & sold it a week later.

You suck LOL
Back to top Go down
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Gears > Halo. IMO. But no, there is no bad Halo game. Halo Wars was spectacular. When companies make RTS games for a console, they try and package the PC product onto a console disc. This just does not work. Halo Wars is an original design for the Xbox 360. It simplifies the RTS experience so that it can be played with a controller, not needing all of the keyboard buttons to enjoy it. The fact that they were able to provide us with the epic package that was Halo Wars, makes me believe it is one of the better Halo games to date.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Halo Wars is technically the worst of the bunch...........yet it is my favourite 360 title of 2009 so far.

They actually made rts on consoles work. The halo story/units is very nice.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Technically, meaning review wise?

The fact that they made a console RTS work, and play without struggling to get the right controls... Is enough to give this game at least an 8.5 IMO. The only thing that was really a let down was the short campaign, lack of tactics online,(everyone ran the same 2 tactics when I played) and the amount of units you could produce.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Pistol Perk wrote:

Still does not stack up to great rts's like: Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings.... Best game ever!!!
yeah i agree.. Age of Empires 2 was awesome
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Pistol Perk wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Pistol Perk wrote:

Age of Empires 3 was very bad!

Age of Empires 1 was awesome!
Back to top Go down
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Pistol Perk wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Pistol Perk wrote:

Age of Empires 3 was very bad!

Age of Empires 1 was awesome!

Bad is a bit harsh. It was good, but should have been better. It didn't improve enough from AE2.

Age of Empires 2 is an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 pm

AoE 3 was a downgrade from AoE 2 in every aspect...

Online functions was worse.
Grafics was mildly better.
Money system was bad, Gold, Tree and Food is lame...
Limited house building sucked! in AoE 2 you could build huge citys, not in the 3.
Rifle units were bad, teutonic knights in AoE 2 pwnd!

The only thing i liked about AoE3 was the "Train/Carriage" thing...
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 am

there is no bad halo game but the one people probably dont like the most is halo wars p.s just because they suck at rts!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:50 pm

spartan225 wrote:
there is no bad halo game but the one people probably dont like the most is halo wars p.s just because they suck at rts!

I agree. While I love Halo Wars, it's one of the best RTS I've ever played, the genre isn't for everyone. Although people ho don't like RTS should say it sucks tjust becuase they don't like RTS games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

You suck LOL
I know Sad... Just never liked it... If I were fighting somewhat human looking aliens like in Gears I might enjoy it more, but I hate fighting cartoonish looking aliens with humans... just doesn't feel right. Not to mention it takes way too many bullets to kill someone in online mode...
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:30 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

You suck LOL
I know Sad... Just never liked it... If I were fighting somewhat human looking aliens like in Gears I might enjoy it more, but I hate fighting cartoonish looking aliens with humans... just doesn't feel right. Not to mention it takes way too many bullets to kill someone in online mode...
there there now you have your own little button
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

You suck LOL

Well,i dont see how they look like cartoonish aliens.Its better than most aliens ive seen,most ive seen are generic crap.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:48 am

arntson wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

You suck LOL
there there now you have your own little button
WOOP WOOP! thanks Very Happy I feel so special.... Neutral idk if that's a good or bad thing...
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:14 am

my vote: FUCK NO HALO PWNS THE WORLDS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 am

Halo 2 is whack. Damn them for rushing the game!
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 am

halo 2 was NOT WHACK
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 pm

If didnt vote when before you could vote Micheal i wouldve voted for Micheal.LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)   is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion) Empty

Back to top Go down

is there a bad halo game?(in your opinion)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: