This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 am

I found that out months ago.

Quote :
Considering how long Modern Warfare 2's been out, a bug that's giving Xbox 360 players free access to some of SNK's full XBLA offerings may have been, unintentionally, baked into the code months ago.

Worth Playing is reporting that full versions of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug XX and Samurai Showdown II unlock as part of the MW2 glitch they uncovered.

To reproduce the glitch:

1. Have any of the above titles' demos installed.
2. Boot up MW2 or the recently released "Cliffhanger" demo.
3. Press the Xbox Guide button and "Quick Launch" the demo of your choice to play it as the full version.

You guys may want to be quick to jump on the glitch if you're interested in trying out SNK's classics, as Activision will surely patch the game up ASAP to prevent further game glitching.
I already knew Garou and KOF 1998 was unlocked. And you have to keep on doing the glitch over and over again. It was fucked up when I found that out months ago...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:56 am

Holy shit, thats awesome lol!
Back to top Go down
HolyReverence

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 pm

The games are:

Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug XX
Garou Mark of Wolves
Samurai Shodown II
King of Fighters '98: UM

All of which are very fun games.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

HolyReverence wrote:
The games are:

Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug XX
Garou Mark of Wolves
Samurai Shodown II
King of Fighters '98: UM

All of which are very fun games.
I liked Garou, KOF, and the 2 Metal SLug games. SS didnt appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Yeah I found out about this a couple days ago. Unfortunately I thought they all sucked.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Amazing!! Very Happy
You get achievements n' everything? XD

I hope it's not fixed by the time I'm back from spain. But even if it is, I'm gonna be playing my new Dragon Age, ME2, Gears of War 2 and any other game I buy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Amazing!! Very Happy

I hope it's not fixed by the time I'm back from spain. But even if it is, I'm gonna be playing my new Dragon Age, ME2, Gears of War 2 and any other game I buy.
You can get achievements...
They are gonna be at the bottom no matter what.
You have to exit the game to look at the achievements.
GEARS!! Wanna do horde?
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Yeah I found out about this a couple days ago. Unfortunately I thought they all sucked.
WAT? SNK makes great Games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Amazing!! Very Happy

GEARS!! Wanna do horde?

Cool! Smile Thanks.

Horde..?

If it's anything like ODST firefight, then f*ck no because it's f*cking sh*t and f*cking sucks c*ck!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:27 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Amazing!! Very Happy

GEARS!! Wanna do horde?

Cool! Smile Thanks.

Horde..?

If it's anything like ODST firefight, then f*ck no because it's f*cking sh*t and f*cking sucks c*ck!!!
Uhhhh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?   Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 gives you free SNK games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: