This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bye guys

Go down 
+5
Noelol
IcyMeteor
Pein
Arbiteris
spartan225
9 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 am

I have had enough of this site. You guys cant accept someones elses opinion other than your own so you have to prove me wrong when im not. I have been on this site for a while now but you guys still ignore my posts as if im not there but then someone like DDD or HellJumper makes a similar post and almost everyone replies to it. Is my opinion insignificant compared to everyone elses? I only get noticed if I speak out against something, which to be honest is pretty sad. You guys can continue with this fascist site but im not going to be a part of it, im just going to continue with my gaming. I dont care what you think of me. You can call me a whiny asshole or what ever just see if I care.
Back to top Go down

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am

Sadly mods, as abusive as they can be, have a habit of drawing everyone's attention with their status. Shame to see you leave, see you on live sometime maybe.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Sadly mods, as abusive as they can be, have a habit of drawing everyone's attention with their status. Shame to see you leave, see you on live sometime maybe.
Whats your gamertag?
Back to top Go down

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 am

spartan225 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Whats your gamertag?

I will PM it too you.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Whats your gamertag?

I will PM it too you.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

Dude,you need to cool off and grow the hell up.You have managed to call most people assholes,dipshits or tell everyone to shut the fuck up so dont go whining like you hanvt done anything to piss people off.Mods or not

No one said your oppinion doesnt hold any weight,you just cant accept the fact that somone has beaten you in a debate so instead you call them dipshit and then make a thread acting like a 5 year old.Then when someone calls you out for it,you tell them to shut the fuck up

Honestly,I dont think most people here care if you leave,you acted like an asshole to everyone,even when they politly replied back.

Your being temp banned so you can cool off.Come back when you can act acceptably

Oh yes,when I get into an arguement with someone or when people go against me,I dont go making threads like these and telling everyone that im leaving.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Dude,you need to cool off and grow the hell up.You have managed to call most people assholes,dipshits or tell everyone to shut the fuck up so dont go whining like you hanvt done anything to piss people off.Mods or not

No one said your oppinion doesnt hold any weight,you just cant accept the fact that somone has beaten you in a debate so instead you call them dipshit and then make a thread acting like a 5 year old.Then when someone calls you out for it,you tell them to shut the fuck up

Honestly,I dont think most people here care if you leave,you acted like an asshole to everyone,even when they politly replied back.

Your being temp banned so you can cool off.Come back when you can act acceptably

Oh yes,when I get into an arguement with someone or when people go against me,I dont go making threads like these and telling everyone that im leaving.

QFT!! he bitched about everything when he got beaten into a argument just for once and now he is leaving..i dont give a fuck,leave if you want to,you sound pathetic,i cant belive he is insulting everyone just because he got beated on one argument,its better if you leave,we dont need guys like you that bitch on little stuff
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:34 pm

spartan225 wrote:
I have had enough of this site. You guys cant accept someones elses opinion other than your own so you have to prove me wrong when im not. I have been on this site for a while now but you guys still ignore my posts as if im not there but then someone like DDD or HellJumper makes a similar post and almost everyone replies to it. Is my opinion insignificant compared to everyone elses? I only get noticed if I speak out against something, which to be honest is pretty sad. You guys can continue with this fascist site but im not going to be a part of it, im just going to continue with my gaming. I dont care what you think of me. You can call me a whiny asshole or what ever just see if I care.

glad to see you leave all you did was cause aguments over the stupdist things good riddance
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Its been nice to have u here. Bye...
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Sadly mods, as abusive as they can be,
Please elaborate on how we are "abusive."
Back to top Go down

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

QFT!! he bitched about everything when he got beaten into a argument just for once and now he is leaving..i dont give a fuck,leave if you want to,you sound pathetic,i cant belive he is insulting everyone just because he got beated on one argument,its better if you leave,we dont need guys like you that bitch on little stuff

Yeah, its not hard to admit that he got beat in an argument. We dont need people like that.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 pm

HellJumper wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Hes talking about me.Its more of a inside kinda joke.Nothing serious
Back to top Go down

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Hes talking about me.Its more of a inside kinda joke.Nothing serious

Actually, no, it is not about you, I already know it was an inside joke. I am mostly referring to the past. Specifically how ordinary everyday users get banned and they never admit who banned who. Often times, there seems to be no reason to justify the ban either. I am not only referring to that one mod when we had too many either.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Dude, sorry about this all but honestly what else could you have us do?

To my knowledge I've never even disagreed with you before, nevermind offended you or anything.

As for the post view things, well nothing we can do about that. The people of the forum will view what they want to view and post on what they want to post.

This is still a very "young" forum, still in it's early days with not that many commited posters. In time every topic will get a lot of views and replies.

I'm sorry it had to end this way, been nice having you here.

Farewell I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 am

When it comes down to it.......................this is a forum that talks about video games. This stuff should in no way give you any negative emotional response.....because it shouldn't.

Everybody who condems this site I usually say this to them: Where are you when 99.9% of the gaming forums on the internet are full of a majority voice that blindly defends the ps3 and bashes the 360? Nobody stands up to them and people who do are vastly outnumbered.

Who are you to criticize this site when people out there are doing the exact same thing, except them having pro ps3 beliefs?

Who are you to condem this site when we are a minority comapred to a majority doing things even worse?

Do what you will with yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:19 am

As a mod, I certainly don't feel like some sort of fascist leader as you described. I discuss and debate videogames just like any regular member of this site. I have not once abused my moderator powers in anyway and especially with registration closed, I find that i barely use them.

Oh yeah and mate, looking through your recent posts, it seems that you are the one making a lot of the abusive comments when they are completely unnecessary at times. If you can't even discuss a topic in a civil manner without using insults than thats the big problem here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye guys   Bye guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye guys
Page 1 of 1