This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When I went to the kinect event in London...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

Location : And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, Britain.

When I went to the kinect event in London... Empty
PostSubject: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 am

I cant documentate for toffee lol so here is a timeline of thaughts and events when they happenned

enter city
got lost on the way to kinect event lmao

entered event, signed in and watched a quick demo of a guy doing kinect

taken downstairs with my friends and went into my room, there were six of them in total.
each of the rooms were styed to look like living rooms with sofas and fireplaces and stuff haha

met guy, he showed me the new xbox with kinect

he put on first game
some boat river riding thing, it was very fun because I played it with friends. There is a really prominent delay between your actions and the actions on screen... this made that game very hard because you had to do things waay before you should.

next game SPORTS!
Hurdles, had to run on the spot and jump over the hurdles as they come to you. I AM NOT HATING WHEN I SAY THIS... but this was unplayable... the delay ruined the eperiance alot because it is impossible to tell when to ACTUALLY jump

same game, next minigame
dodgeball or something. I found myself accidently slapping my friend lmao... again... ruined by the delay...

next game
KINECTIMALS!!! I loved the look of this game during E3, but now... it was really nintendogs with sexeh graphics, but not as good. (its not finished yet, beta code, I'm not a TOTAL idiot mao)

last game, Joyride (I wanted to play the dancing one D:)
what would be a fun game... ruined by both the delay...and the fact that it has all been done before. maybe it has controller support, that way there is only one thing wrong about it

on way out
the xbox people were all like
Quote :
Dont forget to grab a free coke from the fridge there!
hells yes, free coke.

At least i got a guest pass C:
verdict:
Great fun, even if flawed (EXCELENT CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEW RIGHT THAR lmao)
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 am

No Child of Eden? Boooooooooo. Even though its not by Microsoft, I still wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

Location : And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, Britain.

PostSubject: Re: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 am

Yes, thats the interesting one that looks like a copy of rez, still looks worth a play.
I completely forgot about Child of eden tbh >P
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am

Crystie Cao wrote:
Yes, thats the interesting one that looks like a copy of rez, still looks worth a play.
I completely forgot about Child of eden tbh >P
Its by the same people...
Back to top Go down
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

PostSubject: Re: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm

I didnt say i wouldnt play the hell out of it
And probably enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Crystie Cao wrote:
I didnt say i wouldnt play the hell out of it
And probably enjoy it
Uhhhhh...Im confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I went to the kinect event in London...   When I went to the kinect event in London... Empty

Back to top Go down

When I went to the kinect event in London...
Page 1 of 1