This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAG getting updated.

Go down 
+5
Invincible
Doominator99
Freemon34'
Boba_Fett
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

MAG getting updated. Empty
PostSubject: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 pm

No doubt I love playing MAG. It's the only FPS that actually has teams working together. If there is a Rambo on the field the Group can kick and you are left alone. you realize you have to work as a team. I love this game and play almost everyday. With this new face lift. Adding Move support, new skill tree, Currency. And for the first time ever. 3 PMCs are going to fight each other in one map. 96 people fighting to win.

I know people say it looks lame. But hands down you must try. seriously improved since release. so have a look at the blog for the up coming beta.

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/08/mag-moves-plus-our-new-beta-program/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Nice, I loved MAG. But not enough people use headsets and that annoys me. Its hard to work as a team when you cant communicate properly.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Move may be intresting. I may buy the game off my friend(he offered $10 for it xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Move may be intresting. I may buy the game off my friend(he offered $10 for it xD)

Do it! Its worth it!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Do it! Its worth it!

Tell that to my HDD with 500MB of space left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Do it! Its worth it!

Well delete some old shit you never use!
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:22 am

yeah well the game is awesome. I agree jub jub the lack of headsets suck. but my clan has a headset requirement. So it is all good!
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 am

I need to get this game.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 am

I liked this game before but not enough people play it now.
There are some things they should do in the next update or sequel.

1) Parachute in enemy territory

2)Tanks

3)less players= Better graphics, sound etc (mabey 100)

4)less running

5)helicopters

6)more level variaty like Snow, forests, citys and islands
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:22 pm

I thought MAG was going to be a COD killer and it turned out to be one of the worse online shooters I've ever played. 60 second spawn times, very few spawning points, bland graphics, and, worst of all, lots of disconnections.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Invincible wrote:
I thought MAG was going to be a COD killer and it turned out to be one of the worse online shooters I've ever played. 60 second spawn times, very few spawning points, bland graphics, and, worst of all, lots of disconnections.

Never had i had any of those problems. And not to be a jerk but it sounds like you haven't played this game. The graphics are understandable since the amount of players playing. but the graphics have been updated since. Lots of spawn depending on what territory you take and where your squad starts. Never once have i been disconnected and i play with my clan all the time. This is an awesome game. I hate how it is suppose to be a "COD killer" since it is a first person shooter. It's tactical just like ghost recon but with hundreds of players.

Try it with the beta. Or maybe this game is not for you. Or get better internet. I have 20mbps so maybe thats why. Hands down. I love MAG.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
I liked this game before but not enough people play it now.
There are some things they should do in the next update or sequel.

1) Parachute in enemy territory

2)Tanks

3)less players= Better graphics, sound etc (mabey 100)

4)less running

5)helicopters

6)more level variaty like Snow, forests, citys and islands

YES! I think the new dlc has new terrains. Helicopter support from players would be beast! but with the amount of players they would be shot down in a minute!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:57 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Do it! Its worth it!

Well delete some old shit you never use!

Thats the thing, all the stuff I have is stuff I play. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
helicopters

YES!!!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:24 am

finally that game had so many bugs and glitches but this would make me get it, its still a piece of trash to me
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 am

Sony just don't get it do they, their core gamers don't care about motion controls and instead of stuffing it into their games (which no one will use), they can focus on other stuff.
At least Microsoft is willing to acknowledge that core gamers don't care about Kinect.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 am

ghost23 wrote:
Sony just don't get it do they, their core gamers don't care about motion controls and instead of stuffing it into their games (which no one will use), they can focus on other stuff.
At least Microsoft is willing to acknowledge that core gamers don't care about Kinect.

Well to be fair move hasnt came out yet so you dont know if people will use it scratch
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 am

I think that sounds pretty cool. Maybe now it will finally be better than Frontlines Fuel Of War Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:23 am

Boba_Fett wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Never had i had any of those problems. And not to be a jerk but it sounds like you haven't played this game. The graphics are understandable since the amount of players playing. but the graphics have been updated since. Lots of spawn depending on what territory you take and where your squad starts. Never once have i been disconnected and i play with my clan all the time. This is an awesome game. I hate how it is suppose to be a "COD killer" since it is a first person shooter. It's tactical just like ghost recon but with hundreds of players.

Try it with the beta. Or maybe this game is not for you. Or get better internet. I have 20mbps so maybe thats why. Hands down. I love MAG.

I bought it on day 1 and played it for 3 days before I sold it. Maybe a lot of the flaws have been ironed out, but back then you had 60 second spawn times and could only respawn at the original starting point unless you got lucky and could parachute onto the battlefield. So pretty much my experience with the game was waiting a minute to spawn, running for 3 minutes to get back to where the fighting was at, then get shot by a camping sniper the second I got there. Rinse and repeat. I also hated how there was supposed to be hundreds of players in a single game yet you never saw more then 20. Again, maybe the updates have fixed all this shit, but when it first came out it was crap IMO.

All my friends liked it, but none of them plays it anymore because they always get disconnected in the middle of the game.

Back to top Go down
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xiammes

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Mag is a amazing squad based game, I prefer my FPS with stratagy which is rarly seen with the games today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG getting updated.   MAG getting updated. Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG getting updated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: