This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First 15 mins of halo reach

Go down 
+2
Pein
day walker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

First 15 mins of halo reach  Empty
PostSubject: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceMods#p/u/4/kogTrLGKgRo first level isnt much of a Massive Spoiler if you want just watch teh start cutscene in HD it's what i did..
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:04 am

well i thought the first level was boring,they started shooting till the half of the vid..but anyway it looks preety good just not enough action
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
well i thought the first level was boring,they started shooting till the half of the vid..but anyway it looks preety good just not enough action
Lol it's the First Mission there WOuldnt be for a while anyways thats Good means we can Connect longer
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:51 am

I don't really want to watch it, I don't want to have anything spoiled, I want to experience it first hand for myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I don't really want to watch it, I don't want to have anything spoiled, I want to experience it first hand for myself. Smile

Not that big of a deal honest. The intro is the same movie has the one on the VGA back in 2009 plus some more minutes of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 am

dammit they took his vids down Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:32 am

xjosh360s wrote:
dammit they took his vids down Sad

They're all over youtube. It's not that hard to find one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 15 mins of halo reach    First 15 mins of halo reach  Empty

Back to top Go down

First 15 mins of halo reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: