This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nova is coming to PSN

Go down 
+2
Stigma
Noelol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Nova is coming to PSN Empty
PostSubject: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

From D-toid

Quote :
N.O.V.A is considered one of the top-tier iPhone games. Gameloft's first-person-shooter not only nailed the controls, it provided a genuine console experience and some pretty impressive graphics. Now PSP and PS3 fans can play it, as Gameloft is porting it over to PlayStation Minis.

Seems like it'll be a straightforward port with no extra content, so those who already own it on the iPhone probably don't need to worry about it. The rest of you, however, would do well to check it out. It's a pretty solid, if derivative, shooter.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Making it a PSN mini is a terrible idea. Minis don't sell as well as arcade games do and after a short time it would be difficult finding a match online unless it is with the same people over and over which not many people like.

But then again aren't online matches like only a 4 player FFA or something? So I guess it could work out. I'll probably get it.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 pm

I hate PSN Minis. It should stay on the iPhone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Excellent!! This was a very good iphone game. Similar to Halo. Psp needs a few more fps's. The game shall certainly be welcome on it.
I hope they update the visuals at least a little bit because of the screen size.

@ Kendo, shuddupaurface!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I hate PSN Minis. It should stay on the iPhone.
What do you have against Minis? Many of them are well-made, and it helps support creativity in the industry.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I am addicted to PSP Minis; I think they're great. PSP Minis have no online multiplayer support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova is coming to PSN   Nova is coming to PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

Nova is coming to PSN
Page 1 of 1