This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach "Sale"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
zinc

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Gamestop is have a sale on halo reach. Trade in any 2 games selected from their website and get 40 bucks of halo reach
Halo Reach "Sale" Metreach_list
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Nice, Already pre ordered though Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Funny thing is, you can sell most of these games on ebay for more than $40. The 360/PS3 ones i mean, I'm not sure about the Wii games.

If i did trade anything in though it'd probably be LBP and Lost Planet 2.

EDIT: No fuck that i just checked and barely anyone is buying any of these games except the very recent ones. I'm trading in Little Big Planet and Mass Effect 2.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm probably going to trade in Just Cause 2 for the 360 and inFAMOUS (PS3, of course).
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 am

TRF wrote:
I'm probably going to trade in Just Cause 2 for the 360 and inFAMOUS (PS3, of course).

Damn thanks TRF, no one could figure that out.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Damn thanks TRF, no one could figure that out.
No problem, brah.

Actually, I may go for the Limited Edition version since it will be only $40 with the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo Reach "Sale" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "Sale"   Halo Reach "Sale" Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach "Sale"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: