This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo: Reach ''Day Before''

Go down 
+2
Reasoner
DarK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow what a bad video, I was falling asleep there. I know the gameplay of halo reach has gone down to the drains but there is no reason why the videos have to go so down too. Well then again, crappy video for a crappy game. This game is over hyped and bound for disappointment, Il just be here on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm

^ Smile

You know what to do mods
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Reasoner wrote:
Wow what a bad video, I was falling asleep there. I know the gameplay of halo reach has gone down to the drains but there is no reason why the videos have to go so down too. Well then again, crappy video for a crappy game. This game is over hyped and bound for disappointment, Il just be here on the sidelines.

Troll fuck off
Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

K, Let me rephrase mkay? This video seems very irrelevant form the game n either then the unclear type message their giving out, I dont think this fits the game in any way.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 am

Reasoner wrote:
K, Let me rephrase mkay? This video seems very irrelevant form the game n either then the unclear type message their giving out, I dont think this fits the game in any way.

its clearly meant for the true fans.........the ones that actually care about the story universe.

it wont be shown much, if at all on TV........that Live action war scene will be for TV.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 am

Reasoner wrote:

"know" the gameplay went down the drains........when all indications are that it is the best its ever been?

crappy game? When all major releases get AAA averages.........

Over hyped would be true if it gets AA...........but I dont see that happening.

Seems your just a emo non-conformist that doesnt like whats popular..........just because its popular.

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:44 am

i think this is all a teaser. I hear that the thing is overall about 25 minutes, featuring the british couple, the airport family, and the ODST squad (or are they spartans?) in the field in longer intervals.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
i think this is all a teaser. I hear that the thing is overall about 25 minutes, featuring the british couple, the airport family, and the ODST squad (or are they spartans?) in the field in longer intervals.

Interesting. Hopefully it will have some deep stories
Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Lesson learnt. Please dont ban the same post twice too >.> Or a third!!!

Also the new halo commercial of this type of thing is much better.
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I think we can all agree that if there weren't any captions saying the date and planet no one would have known this video had to with Halo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach ''Day Before''    Halo: Reach ''Day Before''  Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach ''Day Before''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: