This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LocksQuest for the DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

LocksQuest for the DS Empty
PostSubject: LocksQuest for the DS   LocksQuest for the DS EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

LocksQuest is possibly the most underated DS game ever
LocksQuest for the DS Locks-quest-ds

Story: I don't want to spoil anything. I'll be very basic.
It's about a boy named "Lock" in a world filled with a blue aura called "Source"
People who manipulate "Source" are called "Archineers"
The World just came out of a war between "The Kingdom" (Good Guys) and "The ClockWorks" (Bad Guys)
You will see how the boy is enrolled deeply within the war's past as you progress through the story. This has so many twist and turns, it's unbelievable.
Score: 9.7 (Amazing Story, but, the end is a cliff hanger, so it leaves you annoyed... That could be a make it or break it for you, me personally, I don't like it..)

Gameplay: The Gameplay is very fun, repetitive, though.
You have 2:00 minutes to make defenses against the "ClockWorks"
You can make a variety of things. Traps/Towers/etc
Then after the 2:00 minutes, the battle begins. You will gain abilities throughout the story to help you defend.
LocksQuest for the DS Scrn_locksQuest-01-240x360

Score: 8.6 (Fun Gameplay, but, it's repetitive.)

Graphics: Graphics are solid in DS standards. Not much else.
Score: 7.5

Controls: You use the Stylus for the most part of the game. Controlling you're character "Locke", placing you're buildings/traps, and picking where you want to go on the "World Map." It works really well, it gets uncomfortable after a while, though.
Score: 8.5

Final Score: 9.0 (The Story by itself should make you buy it. Other then that, the gameplay is solid, the Graphics are solid, and the Controls are solid.

I know this isn't the best review, it's my first time actually reviewing stuff.

I really recommend you buy it!

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LocksQuest for the DS   LocksQuest for the DS EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 am

I like your review!
It's quite short but has useful information.
Nice one!
Make more. Razz

Btw have you got Clash Of Heroes on ds?
Could you do a review if you do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: LocksQuest for the DS   LocksQuest for the DS EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 am

I've been dieing for a new DS game, the last two I got were kinda disappointing, I'll think I'll pick this up sometime soon. At GS it's 20 bucks new and 10 bucks used...they sell used DS games?
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: LocksQuest for the DS   LocksQuest for the DS EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I've been dieing for a new DS game, the last two I got were kinda disappointing, I'll think I'll pick this up sometime soon. At GS it's 20 bucks new and 10 bucks used...they sell used DS games?
They still sell used Gameboy Advance games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LocksQuest for the DS   LocksQuest for the DS Empty

Back to top Go down

LocksQuest for the DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: