This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day

Go down 
+16
GeneralMLD
Arbiteris
raptorz101
Blixtstorm
raspymanic1
lVlysTicaL NiT3
GJman77
i7Crisisx
DemonWolf
cannibalshinobi
spartan225
343_Guilty_Spark
toxicavenger778
arnt god of war
360WNED
lightlamp
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 pm

its sad really compared to ODST's sales its not getting what it deserves sure the reviews are good but naughty dog dont earn anything from them its a shame a good game developed only to get a pathetic amount how long do you think it will take to pass 2 million?
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Hell that's what they get for making it solely on the PS3... I don't feel sorry for them... Apparently they are doing good enough they made a sequel to the first one.... which didn't sell that well...

Edit: Just remembered they have a contract with Sony.. so it can & will never come to the 360... Oh well another company who thought the PS2's fame would help the PS3 & would fill their bellies, and turns out the damn PS3 owners don't even support them... awwwww....
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:24 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
Hell that's what they get for making it solely on the PS3... I don't feel sorry for them... Apparently they are doing good enough they made a sequel to the first one.... which didn't sell that well...

Edit: Just remembered they have a contract with Sony.. so it can & will never come to the 360... Oh well another company who thought the PS2's fame would help the PS3 & would fill their bellies, and turns out the damn PS3 owners don't even support them... awwwww....
well no i think its because sony bought the publishing rights so they could make a game for the 360 it just wouldnt be uncharted
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm

arntson wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

well no i think its because sony bought the publishing rights so they could make a game for the 360 it just wouldnt be uncharted
no sony own naughty dog
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Makes you wonder how many PS3s were bought for use as Blu Ray players
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
prolly about 5-10mil
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:32 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
about the same percentage of RROD victims about 54% said by sony fanboys lol...
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:

54% is a bullshit number from magazine poll. The only scientific study on failure rates shows that at it's worst the 360 had a 23% failure rate and the new Falcon chip machines is at about 4% which makes it even more reliable than the 10% failure rate of the PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:

54% is a bullshit number from magazine poll. The only scientific study on failure rates shows that at it's worst the 360 had a 23% failure rate and the new Falcon chip machines is at about 4% which makes it even more reliable than the 10% failure rate of the PS3.
i read somewhere a few weeks ago that there was a a survey done by this warranty company for failure rates the results were
Xbox 360:20%
PS3:10%
Wii:2%
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Halo 3 odst sales 2 million nuff said!
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:01 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:

i read somewhere a few weeks ago that there was a a survey done by this warranty company for failure rates the results were
Xbox 360:20%
PS3:10%
Wii:2%

yes he is refering to the same study, the only problem is that they say at the WORST the failure rate can be 35%, not 24%.

http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/xbox360-ps3-wii-reliability-08-2009/
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Strange about how these games sell so little. They sound like amazing games but ps3 owners aren't appreciating them. :\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 pm

LOL. 300k in America... Gears2 sold well over 1 mil in 24 hours in America.
Back to top Go down
GJman77
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
GJman77

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Strange about how these games sell so little. They sound like amazing games but ps3 owners aren't appreciating them. :\
Yeah i just bought the game and it is nothing less than amazing and its pretty sad that naughty dog is getting punished because of Sony's bad marketing Sad
Back to top Go down
lVlysTicaL NiT3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
lVlysTicaL NiT3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Um, last time I checked 300,000 is pretty good for one day. Halo ODST sold so much because our fanbase is WAYY bigger than Uncharted's. I'm pretty sure it will sell more than Killzone 2 just not in a hurry. Also, it's true that many people that buy PS3's aren't hardcore gamers. As a matter of fact 6 people in my family own a PS3 and only two of us(myself included) use it for gaming. XBOX 360 is and will always be the GAMING console this generation.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:04 pm

lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
Um, last time I checked 300,000 is pretty good for one day. Halo ODST sold so much because our fanbase is WAYY bigger than Uncharted's. I'm pretty sure it will sell more than Killzone 2 just not in a hurry. Also, it's true that many people that buy PS3's aren't hardcore gamers. As a matter of fact 6 people in my family own a PS3 and only two of us(myself included) use it for gaming. XBOX 360 is and will always be the GAMING console this generation.
ya but its their biggest exclusive cept for maybe mag or mgs4 and only 300,000 i think the ratio is 4:1
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

i posted a comment on youtube and i got a replie sayin uncharted 2 is the best game in the world EVER. wow lets see not taking anything away from uncharted but a couple of things, No 1 its obviously a playstation game blured graphics, cardboard backgrounds No 2 whats different about this fps than anyother fps ???? i just dont know can someone let me know how this is the best game in the world???
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 pm

2 years, just like KZ2 Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
lVlysTicaL NiT3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
lVlysTicaL NiT3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
i posted a comment on youtube and i got a replie sayin uncharted 2 is the best game in the world EVER. wow lets see not taking anything away from uncharted but a couple of things, No 1 its obviously a playstation game blured graphics, cardboard backgrounds No 2 whats different about this fps than anyother fps ???? i just dont know can someone let me know how this is the best game in the world???
LMAO you said FPS, dude it's a TPS. The graphics aren't shit, the best I've seen on a console after KZ2. It does nothing special but it's just VERYY well polished and fun. That's it.
Back to top Go down
lVlysTicaL NiT3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
lVlysTicaL NiT3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
Oh yeah and no, it's not the best game in the world lol that's dumb to say.
Back to top Go down
raptorz101

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm

lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
LMAO you said FPS, dude it's a TPS. The graphics aren't shit, the best I've seen on a console after KZ2. It does nothing special but it's just VERYY well polished and fun. That's it.
What the fuck are you talking about retard? Uncharted POO has shitty ass graphics. Boring gameplay and nothing new. It was all stolen from gears, the game is a pure ripoff. Argue all you fuckin can but you cant deny it. I've never seen such boring game in my life. Hell im playin my 360 whole day and i never got bored of halo or gears. What does the ps3rd can offer me? Has no fuckin quality games.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

raptorz101 wrote:
lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about retard? Uncharted POO has shitty ass graphics. Boring gameplay and nothing new. It was all stolen from gears, the game is a pure ripoff. Argue all you fuckin can but you cant deny it. I've never seen such boring game in my life. Hell im playin my 360 whole day and i never got bored of halo or gears. What does the ps3rd can offer me? Has no fuckin quality games.

Calm Down.
Back to top Go down
raptorz101

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
raptorz101 wrote:
lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

Calm Down.
Im cool bro. Stupid brownies come here to talk shit. Its just another ps3rd game that is not gonna get sold. Its obvious to me how "good" their games are when i check the sales list.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

raptorz101 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
raptorz101 wrote:
lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

Calm Down.
Im cool bro. Stupid brownies come here to talk shit. Its just another ps3rd game that is not gonna get sold. Its obvious to me how "good" their games are when i check the sales list.

Well,he isnt a borwnie from what ive seen.Hes been here for awhile.Dnt be too harsh.everyone is allowed to have an oppinion.As long as they dont start ranting about ps3 like brownies do.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:35 am

well its official, the ps3 userbase thinks uncharted 2 is garbage, they speak with their wallets
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day   Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 sells 300 thousand in one day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next