This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"

Go down 
+8
ghost23
DemonWolf
ZeInFormer
daveMastaKill
Arbiteris
Freemon34'
TRF
DarK
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" Empty
PostSubject: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 pm

He said it was the best Halo game ever because there was no Flood . . .

First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" Implied-facepalm
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 pm

TRF wrote:

I take you're one of those ppl that liked The Library in Halo 1, or Cortana in Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TRF wrote:

I take you're one of those ppl that liked The Library in Halo 1, or Cortana in Halo 3.
No, but that was just poor level design. Bungie could've easily found a more creative way to use the Flood. Besides, I liked every other level in Halo 3 that had the Flood in it.

Regardless of whether you like the Flood or not, I don't think that's a very good reason for it to be "the best Halo game ever".
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 pm

@TRF

Dont be surprised if gamers do call Halo Reach the best halo game ever just because there are no flood.By the end of Halo 3,gamers were sick of the flood.Gamers love the Covenant,not flood

Overall,This review was extreamly positive.From what ive seen this game is a huge contender for GOTY.BIG contender.

Hahah awesome how you see Scarabs dropping from the sky(they are dropped by covenant cruisers if you guys are wondering).I mean,I LOVE scarabs and seeing them in Halo Reach makes me fill up with joy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Flood sucks. True that in Halo 3 and Wars they are way more varied and fun to kill, but that doesn't deny they're continues suckage.
It feels more like a Duke Nukem enemy and not a Master Chief. They're just braindead zombies, and when Bungie try's to make them "smarter" with that venus shakespeare flytrap plant...its just retarded.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 pm

The review was kinda....lame. Guy seemed to review the game just to promote that Da$Cheap site at the end. He didn't even gave a score. LoLoL...
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
The review was kinda....lame. Guy seemed to review the game just to promote that Da$Cheap site at the end. He didn't even gave a score. LoLoL...

Yeah its not very professional.I just posted it cause its the first one out there
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Yeah, he barely touched on anything. He barely said anything about the multiplayer, and didn't say much about the campaign either.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Lame review lol...The flood part made me laugh. Anyways, it's great to see some gameplay footages (Spiker is back, yay!).
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 pm

I quite liked the flood. Especially the ones where you can shoot their "limbs" off Razz

It's such good fun.

I detested Cortana with a passion though. Grrrrraaaaaghhh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Very positive review and he didn't even talk about the multiplayer which is one of the biggest draws for Halo fans.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Very positive review and he didn't even talk about the multiplayer which is one of the biggest draws for Halo fans.

Well,he probally couldnt do multiplayer because if he did,MS would catch him.Halo Reach hasnt come out yet
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Well,he probally couldnt do multiplayer because if he did,MS would catch him.Halo Reach hasnt come out yet
Didn't reviewers receive the game early, though?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Yep IGN got Reach the same day as move. which was the 25th I think.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Freemon wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

So maybe he got it. I know it's kind of unlikely since he's only got 2,000 or so subs, but it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm

TRF wrote:
Freemon wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

So maybe he got it. I know it's kind of unlikely since he's only got 2,000 or so subs, but it's possible.
He works for a site so maybe. Even cheap sites like The Koalition get it early.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Freemon wrote:
TRF wrote:
Freemon wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

He works for a site so maybe. Even cheap sites like The Koalition get it early.
Yeah, it could be that his site has more readers than the YouTube channel has subscribers.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am

Gotta say reach will be epic.. i watched the First level online ( no spoilers) Strange i know but MY God did my jaw drop From what i saw... I CANT WAIT FOR REACH....
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

Did he give it a score or something? Im too lazy to watch it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 am

PhunkGamer wrote:
Did he give it a score or something? Im too lazy to watch it.

No he didn't. But his comments were very positive. Don't think he said a single negative things about Reach.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 am

daveMastaKill wrote:

I agree that it wasn't a good review, but a review doesn't need a score to be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 am

GGM wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

I agree that it wasn't a good review, but a review doesn't need a score to be good.

True. I personally dont even pay attention to scores on reviews, I just listen or read what they thought about the game.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 am

i think this review was okay,he only talked about the campaign and saying is the best halo game ever is kinda hard to believe in my opinion,i think halo 1 will forever stay as the best halo game in my opinion but ill get halo reach and i will see if its "best halo game ever" he didnt talked about the multiplayer and he didnt even said about firefight,he only said few things about forge we already know..sigh.this review was okay but i would rather see more in depth review than this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"   First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever" Empty

Back to top Go down

First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: