This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Birthday Thread

Go down 
+7
Stigma
TRF
defenestrate_me
Lt Xplosi
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Noelol
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 pm

xJOJOx187x wrote:
Happy birthday Captain Emp!!!

He was one of the mods on here long ago, and one of the finest pianists on here. Today he turns 17. Here's his cake:

Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 Sampf810

It's also my birthday, funnily enough. So Happy Birthday to me too.
That was way too unbelievably obvious. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Uhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Noel is sad he was wrong all this time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Teckno wrote:
For what?
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Aksys wrote:
Teckno wrote:
For what?
For thinking thats not EMP.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Yup, thats EMP.Just checked his IP.Does he really think were that stupid not to know that its him lol?

Funny how he praises himself on all his new accounts(Like when he was using that grey wolf account and saying that hes such a great guy ect ect).

Perhaps i should do that here and make like 20 accounts saying how epic and ownage Arbiteris is and that Halo is the best ever and that ezeky is a noob compared to Arby Very Happy

Should I ban him?Hes been banned already 2 times so it does make sense to ban him but I guess ill leave it up to you guys.Or we can wait till he reply's.Im curious on what he will say lol
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Na, don't ban him. He's not trolling.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 pm

No...don't.
And besides, he told me that he was EMP. I actually have an account on the Sonic forum (Weird) but I dont use it...
And besides, he was active to stuff soo we shouldn't ban him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Yup, thats EMP.Just checked his IP.Does he really think were that stupid not to know that its him lol?

Funny how he praises himself on all his new accounts(Like when he was using that grey wolf account and saying that hes such a great guy ect ect).

Perhaps i should do that here and make like 20 accounts saying how epic and ownage Arbiteris is and that Halo is the best ever and that ezeky is a noob compared to Arby Very Happy

Should I ban him?Hes been banned already 2 times so it does make sense to ban him but I guess ill leave it up to you guys.Or we can wait till he reply's.Im curious on what he will say lol

Arby, are way to obvious, your posts would give you away too easily like that. After all, I could just have blixt confirm it is you through IP anyway. Wink

Oh and, don't ban him, he is not trolling.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 am

Alright, its your guy's call.im sopposed to ban him but I wont for the mean time.But I certainly will if he starts up that feminine crap again....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 am

Arbiteris wrote:

lol I was already suspicious that he seemd to talk so much about EMP but then I saw his age and that hes from Uk and that really gave him away.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

lol I was already suspicious that he seemd to talk so much about EMP but then I saw his age and that hes from Uk and that really gave him away.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I will ban you!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am

Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I will ban you!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Go ahead and try, girl! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
xJOJOx187x wrote:
Happy birthday Captain Emp!!!

He was one of the mods on here long ago, and one of the finest pianists on here. Today he turns 17. Here's his cake:

Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 Sampf810

It's also my birthday, funnily enough. So Happy Birthday to me too.

Happy Birthday Captain EMP. I know it's you Razz

Thanks for the birthday greeting, DemonWolf
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Happy (early) birthday to DemonWolf!!!

Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 Psp-cake2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Thread   Official Birthday Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Birthday Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2