This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
Stigma
TRF
Inuboy1000
Pickles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:46 am

ABOUT THE XBOX LIVE GOLD PRICE INCREASE

DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! Screen10

He's a writer for cracked. Seriously, read anything by him and you'll find out how brilliant Wong-sama is.

Here are some examples of his wisdom.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18571_5-reasons-its-still-not-cool-to-admit-youre-gamer.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_18461_5-creepy-ways-video-games-are-trying-to-get-you-addicted.html

I already posted those but yeah, you get the point.

Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:43 pm

The guy has no wisdom. He is just like TTSUF complaining about oh you have to pay for it, because of "the principles", even though no one really cares about the principles in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 pm

He makes a good point, but it's a point that is irrelevant to the reason people are pissed, and frankly, he makes the same mistake everyone does. Like everyone else, he assumes they're mad about paying for more, and takes no note of the principle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Who is David Wong and why should I care what he says? lol
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Are you mad? David Wong is a living god! lol jk

But seriously, you need to go to Cracked because that site's ingenious. Lots of cool articles like, "6 reasons space travel will always suck", or "7 awesome super powers ruined by science", or "7 Scientific reasons a zombie outbreak would fail (quickly)", etc.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:25 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
The guy has no wisdom. He is just like TTSUF complaining about oh you have to pay for it, because of "the principles", even though no one really cares about the principles in the first place.

...but he's taking a completely different opposite view to that...he's saying how paying just 3 more cents more per day for Xbox Live is not a serious thing as people make it out to be... did you even read his damn post?

You either didn't or you did but made a post that made no sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

...but he's taking a completely different opposite view to that...he's saying how paying just 3 more cents more per day for Xbox Live is not a serious thing as people make it out to be... did you even read his damn post?

He didn't read it...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:47 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

He didn't read it...

lol
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:49 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

But seriously, you need to go to Cracked because that site's ingenious. Lots of cool articles like, "6 reasons space travel will always suck", or "7 awesome super powers ruined by science", or "7 Scientific reasons a zombie outbreak would fail (quickly)", etc.

This. I'm addicted to Cracked. Pun shamelessly intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 am

Pickles wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

This. I'm addicted to Cracked. Pun shamelessly intended.

Rofl lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

To be honest... I dont care about the price increase... because it doesn't involve me Razz

But WHO THAT FUCK IS DAVID WONG!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm

He is complete right..
Tbh I love the "If you found 3 pennies on the sidewalk" analogy..
Oh so very smart =D
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
To be honest... I dont care about the price increase... because it doesn't involve me Razz

But WHO THAT FUCK IS DAVID WONG!?!?!?!?!?

You need to spend some time on Cracked.

It will change your life.

This isn't me speaking with Cracked's cock lodged in my throat( well, maybe it is).

It's srsly good.

Roger Ebert even posted one of David Wong's articles on his twitter.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm more pissed about the fact that Microsoft thinks they can get away with it (and they can but still).

Even if it was a 1 dollar increase, from 50 bucks to 51 bucks a year I would question Microsoft's change of heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
I'm more pissed about the fact that Microsoft thinks they can get away with it (and they can but still).

Even if it was a 1 dollar increase, from 50 bucks to 51 bucks a year I would question Microsoft's change of heart.

This. I honestly could care less, I can still easily afford it but that they think they can get away with it pisses me off. They have no reason nor the need to increase it.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:21 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This. I honestly could care less
Don't you mean "I honestly couldn't care less"? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 am

NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This. I honestly could care less
Don't you mean "I honestly couldn't care less"? Razz

Haha yes, sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!   DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID WONG HAS SPOKEN!!!!
Page 1 of 1