This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Thompson is back

Go down 
+5
Stoney
TRF
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Shin_Akuma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

Jack Thompson is back  Empty
PostSubject: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 am

"Thompson's objection is fourfold: that the game itself used U.S. Special Operations soldiers as consultants, which would provide enemies a "powerful and useful training tool to rehearse killing our soldiers"; that the game allows players to play as the Taliban; that EA is allegedly allowing anyone to preorder the game, regardless of age; and that school massacres have been linked to "military killing simulators" like the "Medal of Honor" game."

I mean.... Has he even got kids? Does he even play games?

There is no connection between playing shooters and doing shoot-outs in schools....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 am

As much as I dislike EA, that guy is stupid. STUPID!

A training tool? LOL!

Really, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. If he'd ever played a game before in his life he would know that it's no worse to watching an action film.

Honestly I hate deluded people like this who think games are evil and corrupt people!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 am

This guy is a deluded idiot. There are more killings in the name of religion, passion, money, racism, politics, etc., yet he does nothing to stop those first. If anything, people like him are making video game-related crimes go up. Because they have this case against video games, anyone can go out, stab someone, plead insanity and say that GTA did it. Because Jack Thompson is this huge activist, people will think that that's a feasible excuse when in fact it's not,.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 am

NOTHING! is going to happen. 100% guarantee. The game will be given an M rating in the USA and an 18 rating in Ireland, UK and the rest of Europe and we will be on our way.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 am

Well its true. No rest for the wicked
Back to top Go down
aaaaaaaaaaa
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 am

Last edited by aaaaaaaaaaa on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 am

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am

lol i doubt he will stop medal of honor to be released,the game has been developed for 3 years and now he wants the developers to cancel the game? yeah riiight..i think MOH looks kick-ass and i cant wait for it,im not a obsessive guy who can get a gun in real life and shoot people because i did that at a video game,freaking pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Thompson is back    Jack Thompson is back  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Thompson is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: