This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII

Go down 
+15
Lord_Orpheo
Noelol
ghost23
Diplo
Alan1994
Pickles
Inuboy1000
optimusprime
lightlamp
TRF
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
handkerchief
Pein
DarK
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm sure the Principality of Sealand would be known for their great games
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 pm

defenestrate_me wrote:
pifarm wrote:
Didn't stop opinions man

and Lost Odyssey doesn't sound anything like Mass Effect 2, you must be confused

Well you CLAIMED that you shouldn't expect much from JRPG's. But let's be honest, since when does a game being from a certain country make it of any less quality? Derp.

He isn't saying that Japanese made games are bad. RPG's with the cinematic Japanese spin to it are called JRPGs. Maybe you shouldn't be narrow-minded?

It's just what they are called. Fable is made by Europeans yet it's classified as "western" since it fits into the genre.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy. I think you are trying to justify idiocarcy from fanboys.
I'm not justifying anything. What these people did was stupid. These people ARE stupid. I just think it's wrong to automatically assume that they're PS3 fanboys. Perhaps one or two just like making up excuses so they can murder people. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy. I think you are trying to justify idiocarcy from fanboys.
I'm not justifying anything. What these people did was stupid. These people ARE stupid. I just think it's wrong to automatically assume that they're PS3 fanboys. Perhaps one or two just like making up excuses so they can murder people. Razz

They are Japanese fanboys so to speak. They are still in a sense fanboys.

I'm just saying PS3 fans =/= PS3 fanboys. Fanboys show nothing but love and dedication to their ideals and anything that competes or threatens it makes them angry. PS3 fanboys definantely show alot of hate towards the competition, just like the X360 fanboys. Except PS3 fanboys are roughly double the amount on most of the internet and youtube.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:50 pm

TRF wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

All joking aside, I do agree with you. People here seem to bash PS3 fans too much here I've noticed.

You are on a forum called XBOX Republic.
Yeah. Spread the love of Xbox. brah. Extinguish the hate, man.

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 Haight-hippie
The PS3 fanboys must lay down there arms then there will be peace
Everyone needs to "lay down their arms". You seriously need to see how nerdy it looks from the outside when fanboys argue sales and games libraries and post news that supports their console. It's sickening, really. The DnD nerds get more ass than those fanboys.

This. I mean what if IRL people like wimminz found out you do this kind of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: