This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the next xbox live

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

the next xbox live Empty
PostSubject: the next xbox live   the next xbox live EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 pm

what would you like to see on xbox live for the next console ? i know what your thinking but the way the service has evolved its exciting to think what is coming and its all fun, i would like:

*animated achievements
* up to 60 second high quality voice messages
*send clips of your favourite gaming moments in HD
*Player museum - can design to your liking with the ability for friends to visit (think game room only more technically advanced) to see your HD photo captures, favourite achievements, HD Zune type streaming of your recorded gaming clips like a kill streak or a playthrough of a level where you kicked ass. friends can rate and favourite these clips/photos to view in their own museum.

any suggestions from you guys?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

the next xbox live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the next xbox live   the next xbox live EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 pm

-Preview and gameplay footage of every game posted on the Game Marketplace, maybe even with review scores....

-Achievement challenges, not gameplay vise but can be added to you gamertag by challenging another player, in any game on your condition.

-Achievement toplists/highscore lists. I have always wondered who has the most score, and how much the top players have.. Maybe implement?

-Xbox live lobby room, while waiting, join a lobby room where you can walk around, race, shoot or what ever you want to do... Almost like a party area..

-Animated themes with changes on different day, holidays and other stuff.

-Holiday Achievement challenges.

I have alot of ideas... not sure how many i would like to add Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

the next xbox live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: