This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination

Go down 
+13
Doominator99
Stoney
optimusprime
DemonWolf
ghost23
GeneralMLD
Pickles
Invincible
TRF
Master_Chief
Alan1994
Diplo
DarK
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm

TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
just goes to prove despite the ongoing campaign against the console on forums, youtube and comment sections (its a fucking games console ffs) it manages to sell and sell very well, in all honestly i've never seen so many people hate a console like the xbox 360 and i've never understood the whole logic behind it. now if it was fucking my future wife behind my back i could possibly hate it but....

Yes, most PS3 fanboys are just jealous and indenial. They focus too hard on the X360's small cons and make them out to be a huge deal.

lol i remember arguing with a guy back few months ago he said that 360 sucks because it has a huge ass power cord..
after that i triple facepalmed myself HARD!!

I don't really get why people hate the brick power cord on the 360.

I don't look at it when I'm playing the occasional vidya.

I'm looking at my TV.
Honestly, how often do you have to deal with your power chord anyway? You set up your Xbox once and you never need to set it up or plug it in again unless you're switching it to another TV.

The only time I ever see my power brick is when transporting my 360 to another TV or friends house, which doesn't happen often. And I would rather have a big one then have that inside the 360 like the PS3's.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
just goes to prove despite the ongoing campaign against the console on forums, youtube and comment sections (its a fucking games console ffs) it manages to sell and sell very well, in all honestly i've never seen so many people hate a console like the xbox 360 and i've never understood the whole logic behind it. now if it was fucking my future wife behind my back i could possibly hate it but....

Yes, most PS3 fanboys are just jealous and indenial. They focus too hard on the X360's small cons and make them out to be a huge deal.

lol i remember arguing with a guy back few months ago he said that 360 sucks because it has a huge ass power cord..

I'm looking at my TV.
Honestly, how often do you have to deal with your power chord anyway? You set up your Xbox once and you never need to set it up or plug it in again unless you're switching it to another TV.

The only time I ever see my power brick is when transporting my 360 to another TV or friends house, which doesn't happen often. And I would rather have a big one then have that inside the 360 like the PS3's.
I would rather have an internal one like the PS3, although I will admit that the 360 is a lot lighter and slimmer because of the external brick. It's really not that big a deal. If you're weak enough to the point that the brick bothers you, well, then you need to hit the gym more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 pm

TRF wrote:
It's really not that big a deal. If you're weak enough to the point that the brick bothers you, well, then you need to hit the gym more.

Well knowing how hot the 360 power brick can get, I would rather have it outside.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:43 pm

People are still buying Madden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
People are still buying Madden?

Sadly. Seeing as how its the same game every year...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 am

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

I'm looking at my TV.

I would rather have an internal one like the PS3, although I will admit that the 360 is a lot lighter and slimmer because of the external brick. It's really not that big a deal. If you're weak enough to the point that the brick bothers you, well, then you need to hit the gym more.

Some people just like to find any excuse to hate on a system.

Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 pm

I don't mind the Original PS3's large size either. More to love lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination   August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August 2010 NPD sales data - 360 Domination
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: