This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)

Go down 
+7
Arbiteris
Noelol
TRF
Lord_Orpheo
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Stigma
11 posters

Favorite Video Game Publisher
Atlus
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap13%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Konami
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap0%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Capcom
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap19%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Square-Enix
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap0%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Activision-Blizzard
 0% [ 0 ]
Electronic Arts
 0% [ 0 ]
Sony Computer Entertainment
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap13%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Microsoft Games Studios
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap6%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Nintendo
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap6%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other
Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_lcap43%Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:14 am

This is a poll to see who is the best Video Game Publisher. I will try to put the popular ones as part of the poll and the rest as other. Please post who you voted for and why. Giving some good reasons, but also type about some bad things about them.

I'll start. My favorite video game publisher Atlus. They develop and publish my favorite video game franchise, "Persona", but also make many games other great games like SMT and it's spinoffs. They also have very good taste and have published some very good games like Demon's Souls, 3D Dot Heroes, Knights in the Knightmare, etc. The best thing about Atlus is that their games are unique and I've never played games from any other developer that are anywhere near similar to the Social/Dating (lol) Sim/RPG Persona or Sacrilegious Shin Megami Tensei.

What I hate about Atlus is that they publish damn near exclusively on the highest selling systems. They've published like 10 games on the PS3/360 but like 50 on the Wii/DS. I don't have a Wii so I haven't been able to play many of the games they have on it included Trauma Center.

Anyways that's my reason, I'm kinda tired so I probably edit it later and get into more detail.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 am

Atlus only published like 2 games on psp. lol so be happy 360 has about 10 from them.

Anyway, I don't know who published what.....

but I like Rockstar's games and some of Bethesdas' games too. Whoever published them is irrelevant to me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 am

Bioware is my favorite. They made 2 of my top 5 favorite games ever, Mass Effect and KOTOR. And I'm starting to like Dragon Age Smile
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 am

My favorite would be Sega, since they bought Creative Assembly, however Activision published Rome: Total War... But Sega bought the rights to it aswell.... The makers of my all time favorite games, however MGS (Microsoft) is not far behind with Age of Empires series (excluding 3).

Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Age_Of_Empires_2_The_%2520Age_Of_Kings_logo Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Rome%2520total%2520war
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 am

My favorite publisher used to be Working Designs but they went bankrupt. Crying or Very sad

So I chose Capcom. Creators of my favorite franchise Devil May Cry. Also makers of Resident Evil & Street Fighter.

I'm no longer a Seamen Recruit; now I'm just Seaman. jocolor
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:01 am

Either SCE or Capcom.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Bioware is my favorite. They made 2 of my top 5 favorite games ever, Mass Effect and KOTOR. And I'm starting to like Dragon Age Smile

b.b.bb.but they're not publishers. Razz

EG: Microsoft published ME1 and EA published ME2.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Aksys Games...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Nintendo
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Leave out Sega did you. Grrrr.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I'm sorry. Would Sonic Unleashed have won them your vote? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

b.b.bb.but they're not publishers. Razz

EG: Microsoft published ME1 and EA published ME2.

Woops, I saw Developer in the title, but I read it wrong Razz than I would have to say EA.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 am

TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Nope. Valkyria Chronicles, along with Bayonetta, and Resonance of Fate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Nope. Valkyria Chronicles, along with Bayonetta, and Resonance of Fate.
Well...they SUCK! Jk....Aksys Games is better...
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Where is Take Two Interactive!?
They deserve a slot other then "other"
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 am

I don't know what happened to them but EA used to be awesome back
in the day.Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) 1000px-Electronic_Arts_historical_logo.svg

Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:01 pm

wheres sega???
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
wheres sega???
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
You know their consoles were awesome along with their games.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 pm

SCEA, because there is no denying that Sony has the best nonMario 1st party exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)   Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Publisher (Or Publisher/Developer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: