This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview Empty
PostSubject: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Full Article

Firefight 2.0:

Multiplayer Maps:

G4 vs. Bungie:

Forge World:

Even with only four days left, the wait is still unbearable! This game just looks so great. The level design is top-notch (I'd expect nothing less from Bungie), and Forge World looks really fleshed-out, which is great. The amount of creativity that users put into maps made with Forge in Halo 3 was astounding. I played recreations of temples in Indiana Jones films, Pong, hell, I've seen a giant mech built on Avalanche and a giant cannon built on Standoff. With more tools at their disposal, user creations are sure to be even better. Firefight 2.0 looks half-decent. I didn't like the original Firefight at all. I thought it was boring. This looks like it is a lot more intense, and that air strike was really cool.

Oh, and please, no one post comments like "PS3 fans are jealous", or "Killzone can't touch this". Love your games without worrying about what other people are playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Blood Gulch FTW! I kinda wish it was the original but it will still be awesome. I cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Blood Gulch FTW! I kinda wish it was the original but it will still be awesome. I cannot wait!
Someone's definitely going to recreate Blood Gulch. Hell, they'll probably recreate every map from every Halo game. I guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:30 pm

DA KILLZONE CAAANT TOUCCH THIS GAME!!!!! PS3 IZ A SHIT SYSTEM WITH NO GAEMZ!!

HAHAH!!
Razz Razz

lol sorry had to do it for the lulz but back on topic

g4 seems really excited for reach a lot,not just for reach but i remember back before halo 3 was released,they showed crap load of stuff for halo 3 and now reach,i just hope reach gets the hype that it deserves (which probably will from the reviewers)
but im thinking about personal opinion,i dont like halo that much and im a bit skeptical about this
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Halo Reach OWNS Killzone and LBP 2!!!PS3 fanboys are going to be jelous they dont have this epic game on their console Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Halo Reach OWNS Killzone and LBP 2!!!PS3 fanboys are going to be jelous they dont have this epic game on their console Very Happy
I probably shouldn't have brought it up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I probably shouldn't have brought it up. Neutral

Exactly.You should know better by now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview   G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview Empty

Back to top Go down

G4TV's Halo: Reach Preview
Page 1 of 1