This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets do another exercise

Go down 
+2
resistance354
6 posters
AuthorMessage
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

Lets do another exercise Empty
PostSubject: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 pm

This is more of a follow up on the thread TRF made. This time I want you guys to list 3 NEGATIVE things about your platform of choice and 3 POSITIVE things about the platform you dislike the most.
(I want MLD to comment in this thread)

I'll start

PS3 Negative:

You can't listen to music while you play games

the DS3 isn't as comfortable as the 360's controller

frequent firmware updates

360 Positive:

the controller is very comfortable

xbox live

gears of war and halo
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:08 pm

I don't mean to insult your thread, but for us that participated in the previous thread, we've already written something positive about the console we dislike. We would only be repeating ourselves. I'll contribute anyway.

PS3 Negative:

No cross game chat.
Them triggers.
Slightly inferior multi-plats.

360 Positive:

Earth Defence Force 2017
Good if you don't own a PC capable of playing new games
Xbox Live Arcade has many good games
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Another great learning experience thread.TRF the fanboy reformer did a great job last time

Anyway so retard Extraordinaire who sports a Gears avatar says "list 3 NEGATIVE things about your platform of choice and 3 POSITIVE things about the platform you dislike the most." and then lists PS3 negative and 360 positive.In other words your a PS3 owner who dislikes 360.Why the gears avatar.Your here trying to troll?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Another great learning experience thread.TRF the fanboy reformer did a great job last time
I appreciate the sarcasm. Wink

Anyway so retard Extraordinaire who sports a Gears avatar says "list 3 NEGATIVE things about your platform of choice and 3 POSITIVE things about the platform you dislike the most." and then lists PS3 negative and 360 positive.In other words your a PS3 owner who dislikes 360.Why the gears avatar.Your here trying to troll?
You're like the little boy who cried troll. He likes both consoles. I see him playing both consoles. Geez. Can I pull the stick out of your ass? It must be tough being the Captain of the Republic Defense Force.

Anyways, I don't like how long the downloads take on PSN, plus I hate installing all of the games I download. Whenever there's a demo on the 360 AND PS3, I go for the 360 version. I also don't like the UI that is the XMB.

As for what I like about the 360 . . . I think the UI of the dashboard is great. It's simple and easy to use. I also love the franchises, especially Halo and Fable. I also like having cross-game chat.

I think the Wii has a great third-party and first-party library and would love to try the on-rails shooters.

Last edited by TRF on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

PS3 negatives:
No XCG
Few demos/ no game trials
dedicated servers can suck at times

Wii positives:
Metroid & Pikmin
good for parties
easy to hack
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm

TRF wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

You're like the little boy who cried troll. He likes both consoles. I see him playing both consoles. Geez. Can I pull the stick out of your ass? It must be tough being the Captain of the Republic Defense Force.

Anyways, I don't like how long the downloads take on PSN, plus I hate installing all of the games I download. Whenever there's a demo on the 360 AND PS3, I go for the 360 version. I also don't like the UI that is the XMB.

As for what I like about the 360 . . . I think the UI of the dashboard is great. It's simple and easy to use. I also love the franchises, especially Halo and Fable. I also like having cross-game chat.

I think the Wii has a great third-party and first-party library and would love to try the on-rails shooters.

You had an old account here and you got banned but you made some posts on Playstation University about how you were going to come here to educate fanboys or something along those lines.Do you still talk with the dean.I feel bad for the dude that a free forum that has to shut down registration almost 100 percent all the time is more active than his paid forum lol

Also im the guy who called a troll a troll retard
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

X360 negatives:

No youtube integration
Kinect games
Proprietary HDDs

PS3 positives:

3rd party HDD support
GT5
Access to Youtube.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
You had an old account here and you got banned but you made some posts on Playstation University about how you were going to come here to educate fanboys or something along those lines.Do you still talk with the dean.I feel bad for the dude that a free forum that has to shut down registration almost 100 percent all the time is more active than his paid forum lol
I was joking about the education things. I'm hardly a fanboy. I just tell things how I see it. You, on the other hand, represent the old Xbox Republic that everyone ridiculed, the XBR that accused everyone of being a troll. I don't hate your or anything, but your attitude bugs me a little.

All I'm saying is take a chill pill and enjoy the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

"educate" Meaning forcing opinions down other people's throats? That's cold. This is practically the only place on the internet where Ultra-PS3 hate and Pro-X360 praise are welcomed. Laughing The best part is is that hundreds of insecure PS3 fanboys lurk the forums reading our comments and getting pissed off about it. They also think MLD is the boogieman.

BTW, Andrei don't insult other people on the forums. It makes you look like a child.

Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:

dude calm down I'm no troll. I recommend you read my introductory post as well. send me a freind request on XBL maybe that may prove to you that I own a 360 my GT is the same as my username. To answer your question regarding my avatar, I'm a HUGE Gears of War fan its my favorite xbox franchise that may change once I get Halo Reach though. There's no need to get suspicious over anything I'm here to talk xbox and if I have to defend PS and its franchises
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

TRF wrote:

I was joking about the education things
You made that thread "lets do an exercise".You had a Youtube channel as well.Post the URL
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

"educate" Meaning forcing opinions down other people's throats? That's cold. This is practically the only place on the internet where Ultra-PS3 hate and Pro-X360 praise are welcomed. Laughing The best part is is that hundreds of insecure PS3 fanboys lurk the forums reading our comments and getting pissed off about it. They also think MLD is the boogieman.

BTW, Andrei don't insult other people on the forums. It makes you look like a child.

Personally I don't think I force my opinions down other peoples' throats. At least, I hope I don't. Do I? scratch

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TRF wrote:

I was joking about the education things
You made that thread "lets do an exercise".You had a Youtube channel as well.Post the URL
Yeah, I just wanted to see what people thought of the other consoles. No shame in that. My YouTube channel isn't fanboyish either. I made one video venting my anger towards Microsoft, but that's it. https://www.youtube.com/user/IronAndSteelTilDeath Me being angry at Microsoft =/= Sony fanboy
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 pm

resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

dude calm down I'm no troll. I recommend you read my introductory post as well. send me a freind request on XBL maybe that may prove to you that I own a 360 my GT is the same as my username. To answer your question regarding my avatar, I'm a HUGE Gears of War fan its my favorite xbox franchise that may change once I get Halo Reach though. There's no need to get suspicious over anything I'm here to talk xbox and if I have to defend PS and its franchises

Your a huge Gears of War fan that dislikes the 360 the most
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

He worded it poorly then. He doesn't dislike the 360. I see him playing it quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

Personally I don't think I force my opinions down other peoples' throats. At least, I hope I don't. Do I? scratch

Nah, I was kidding for the most part.
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

umm yes does that really sound as weird as you make it do.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 pm

resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

I don't find that weird at all. I love GT5 yet I dislike the PS3. If it weren't for GT5 the PS3 would be dead to me Smile.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:

I don't find that weird at all. I love GT5 yet I dislike the PS3. If it weren't for GT5 the PS3 would be dead to me Smile.
I think resistance354 is equating disliking the 360 the most with liking the 360 the least. They're completely different, but hey, that's just a guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Well I like both consoles pretty equally but I guess I like my 360 a little more (well since I sold my PS3).

Dislikes of the 360:
1. Over priced accessories. Well actually, WAY overpriced
2. DVD's - not the low space/disk swapping, more how they are scratched easily
3. A newer found dislike is how MS is putting so much into Kinect, and mainly for casuals. Don't forget your original fanbase, MS.

Likes of the PS3:
1. Awesome exclusives like KZ, Resistance, ect.
2. Blu Ray for extra space
3. Free Online

I guess I could have done the Wii instead of the PS3, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do another exercise   Lets do another exercise Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets do another exercise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: