This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reach Game Night?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am

I'm thinking everyone should get together this week after Reach is out to play multiplayer or something. Friday would probably work best. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 am

Sure... i already have you on Live so just invite me. Ill enjoy showing off my flamez Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Sure... i already have you on Live so just invite me. Ill enjoy showing off my flamez Very Happy

I hate you Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

I hate you Razz

while you guys wait,im already at the half of the campaign so i can be full ready when the servers hit this tuesday hehe
Back to top Go down

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 am

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

I hate you Razz

while you guys wait,im already at the half of the campaign so i can be full ready when the servers hit this tuesday hehe

Lol nice! Im jumping straight into MP and FireFight though. Saving campaign for the weekend so I have NO interuptions Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 am

Sure, I'll hit up multiplayer with you guys if I end up loving it.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 am

TRF wrote:

Did you play the Reach Beta? That alone was funner than any FPS I've played in a while.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Did you play the Reach Beta? That alone was funner than any FPS I've played in a while.
It was good, but not amazing. I still liked Halo 3's multiplayer more.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Halo 3 was very fun. The Reach beta didn't even have forge or custom games so that's why I have high hopes for Reach. Especially for Forge World.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Im not gonna get Reach until...IDk
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Halo 3 was very fun. The Reach beta didn't even have forge or custom games so that's why I have high hopes for Reach. Especially for Forge World.
Yeah, Forge World looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reach Game Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Game Night?   Reach Game Night? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reach Game Night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: