This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DEAD RISING 2!!!

Go down 
4 posters

Will you get DR2!!??
Yes, the Standard Edition.
DEAD RISING 2!!! Vote_lcap42%DEAD RISING 2!!! Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Yes, I'll be renting it.
DEAD RISING 2!!! Vote_lcap8%DEAD RISING 2!!! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Yes, the Zombrex Edition.
 8% [ 1 ]
No, not interested.
DEAD RISING 2!!! Vote_lcap25%DEAD RISING 2!!! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No, not enough money.
 8% [ 1 ]
No, I'll be getting Halo: Reach.
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Case Zero recently came out and for $5 in my book makes it the best DL game ever!!! Anyway, Dead Rising 2 comes out on the 28th only 14 days from Halo's launch and that might cut it's sales rate. It will be 60 dollars and the ZE will be 80 dollars. If you reserve it you get a ninja costume. YAY!!! This is just here to discuss DR2.
Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Standard edition eventually. Not high on my list right now.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 pm

ill be getting it but im bit skeptical,i thought the first dead rising was a hit and miss,it was a passable game in my opinion and sometimes i thought it was good but sometimes really horrible,im skeptical about this game but ill get it
Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm

NobleSix wrote:
ill be getting it but im bit skeptical,i thought the first dead rising was a hit and miss,it was a passable game in my opinion and sometimes i thought it was good but sometimes really horrible,im skeptical about this game but ill get it

I like the first one. Well I also got it for 5 bucks Razz but it was ok. Kinda stupid with the story and all.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

I didn't find the story stuppid, not great, but interesting but from case Zero it looks like BCG is trying to perfect it.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

I like the first one. Well I also got it for 5 bucks Razz but it was ok. Kinda stupid with the story and all.

i agree but the biggest problem with the game is the SAVE SYSTEM!!!
who the hell thought about making that?? the save system is horrible,i dont want to go from one place to a freaking TOILET just to save the game and be closer,and if you screw up on a case,it doesnt have a checkpoint,it returns you back at the last save you made,the save system is worse than the mass effect one
Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

who the hell thought about making that?? the save system is horrible,i dont want to go from one place to a freaking TOILET just to save the game and be closer,and if you screw up on a case,it doesnt have a checkpoint,it returns you back at the last save you made,the save system is worse than the mass effect one

Mass Effect 1's save system wasn't bad. It just didn't have a lot of check points. But by god, DR1 had THE WORST save system ever.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

I liked the save system...
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

Mass Effect 1's save system wasn't bad. It just didn't have a lot of check points. But by god, DR1 had THE WORST save system ever.

You don't get it the save system in DR1 was like that so you hadd to restart. DURR. Z:P
Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 pm

NarrowElf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

In DR1? How?! It was awful!!!
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

In DR1? How?! It was awful!!!

That's the point, it made you need to work and not slack off on a save system which is why I'm sad BCG is "FIXING" it.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 pm

I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:54 pm

I liked the first Dead Rising, but I didn't think it was worth $60. I'll either end up renting Dead Rising 2 or buying it when it drops to $30 or something.
Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 pm

TRF wrote:
I liked the first Dead Rising, but I didn't think it was worth $60. I'll either end up renting Dead Rising 2 or buying it when it drops to $30 or something.

Exactly what Im doing.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 pm

TRF wrote:

Seriously, well okay,...I'm getting the ZOmbrex Edition so I'm your opposite I LOVE DR!!!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm

NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:

Seriously, well okay,...I'm getting the ZOmbrex Edition so I'm your opposite I LOVE DR!!!
You would be my opposite if I despised Dead Rising, but I don't . . . well, I did think Case Zero was pretty mediocre, but that's what, five bucks? I don't expect a life-changing experience for five bucks. Ten bucks. Fifteen maybe. But not five.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 pm

TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:

You would be my opposite if I despised Dead Rising, but I don't . . . well, I did think Case Zero was pretty mediocre, but that's what, five bucks? I don't expect a life-changing experience for five bucks. Ten bucks. Fifteen maybe. But not five.

Mediocre, I think you might be my 1/4 different. Because I LOVED IT AND THOUGHT IT WAS GROUND BREAKING!!!
Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 pm

NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:

Mediocre, I think you might be my 1/4 different. Because I LOVED IT AND THOUGHT IT WAS GROUND BREAKING!!!

Ground breaking? lol it was the same as the first with a few new additions.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:

Ground breaking? lol it was the same as the first with a few new additions.

It's a $5 demo, BUT you get to carry over stats etc. A WHOLE PREQUEL CHAPTER and not rip[ped from the game with it's own acheivments and the graphics are okay. Also weapon creation is funner than it sounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 am

Case Zero I may get because it's ....well, friggin' cheap.

And maybe somewhere down the line I'll buy 1 and 2. But right now I'm not that interested. I've not even got L4D1 or 2 yet. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD RISING 2!!!   DEAD RISING 2!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEAD RISING 2!!!
Page 1 of 1