This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Probably the best review of Reach

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

Probably the best review of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:42 pm

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/halo-reach/review/halo-reach-super-review/a-2010091011301903044/g-2009060110582402047

please note, gamesradar uses the actual scale of 0-10, not the 9 is average, and 10 is payed off kind of scale cough*IGN*cough*gametrailers*cough
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I already read it. The man clearly didn't enjoy much the Single-player in Reach like he did in the Halo trilogy and the same goes to MP. But i need to play it for myself. I liked Halo 3 campaign (except the Flood level) but i'm happy to see the franchise to focus on another SPARTANS than only Master Chief.

P.S. The man looks like hes got a Master Chief fetiche or something and just can't wait to see him in Halo 4 =X
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm

But what if he says hes true: that we don't see more SPARTANS than NOBLE kicking alien ass, that would suck balls. I mean its REACH. It should be full of them.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm

This is the worst review

This guy says the total oppostie of what every other reviewer said."expects the player to know what the entire story is"

dude,every other reviewer has praised the game for being so much more simpler story wise and that everyone can understand it,unlike past Halo's.even from someone whos watchd the reach campaign(me) knows that the story is much more simpler.Really good story,but much simpler

Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 pm

I never enjoyed much GamesRadar. They made fun of us in they're Uncharted 2 review.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
But what if he says hes true: that we don't see more SPARTANS than NOBLE kicking alien ass, that would suck balls. I mean its REACH. It should be full of them.

Its a planet bigger than earth itself.The Covenant invade the ENTIRE planet.It would take millions of spartans to fill up the gaps of covenant forces.noble team are just covering one small part of the planet defense.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Its a planet bigger than earth itself.The Covenant invade the ENTIRE planet.It would take millions of spartans to fill up the gaps of covenant forces.noble team are just covering one small part of the planet defense.

Ok man, but even so...it would be cool to see in the game, a scene similar to the one in Gears of War 2 right in the beginning but almost full of SPARTANS. The Tip of the Spear level for example, if it were almost all SPARTANS it would kick a hell lot more ass, and i mean literally too Hhahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:44 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Ok man, but even so...it would be cool to see in the game, a scene similar to the one in Gears of War 2 right in the beginning but almost full of SPARTANS. The Tip of the Spear level for example, if it were almost all SPARTANS it would kick a hell lot more ass, and i mean literally too Hhahahahahaha.

Yea but if they had much spartans next thing you know by the time the level begins there would be dead covenant bodies all over the entire level lol

and when oyu go throguh the level,instead of seeing elites shooting at you,you see your spartan comrades teabagging all the bodies.....
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm

GamesRadar is kind of annoying. Can't really explain why though.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 pm

in all honesty, i just listen to the podcast and read the PC articles.

the podcast is a bunch of grown men getting drunk and yelling about video games
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 pm

pifarm wrote:
in all honesty, i just listen to the podcast and read the PC articles.

the podcast is a bunch of grown men getting drunk and yelling about video games

the chief editor has a tattoo of a penis on his chin. bizarre man i must say.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 pm

they dont have a chief editor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best review of Reach   Probably the best review of Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably the best review of Reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: