This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Galgun announced

Go down 
+7
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
Pein
Stoney
Shin_Akuma
TRF
Noelol
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Galgun announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah, its ridiculous. We should have more things PREVENTING RAPE, rather than getting rid of depictions of it. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, you'll have to ban the internet. But stopping rapist, getting them help, locking them up, teaching girls what to avoid, all that helps prevent REAL RAPE.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

[quote="Jamin"]Yeah, its ridiculous. We should have more things PREVENTING RAPE, rather than getting rid of depictions of it. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, you'll have to ban the internet. But stopping rapist, getting them help, locking them up, teaching girls what to avoid, all that helps prevent REAL RAPE.[/quote
I remember when the movie Kick-Ass came out, people were up in arms about Hit Girl, a twelve-year-old girl, slaughtering dozens of people in the movie (like a BOSS), yet they weren't even aware (or maybe they were and didn't care) that children in Africa kill each other. My mother just read a book written by a man who became a mercenary in Sierra Leone at age ten.

*sigh* I just don't get people sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 pm

They think that's bad? I killed my first man at the age of 6.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:53 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Upskirt shot of what could be a 14 year old girl. How do the Japs come up with shit like this. Im guessing the demographic of that game will be 45 year old perverts and up. Laughing

Yep, Japs are weird as hell, I looked up the age of consent in Japan and look what I found.

http://legal.3yen.com/2005-07-27/is-the-age-of-consent-in-japan-really-13/

Look at the last paragraph.

Spoiler:

The fuck?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 pm

I have friends who's dreams are to go to Japan. Besides without Japan the gaming industry on consoles in the US would probably not be as big (or not exist after the Video Game Crash of 1983).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:04 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I have friends who's dreams are to go to Japan. Besides without Japan the gaming industry on consoles in the US would probably not be as big (or not exist after the Video Game Crash of 1983).

Yeah well your friends are weaboos, Anime may be cool, but it is fiction, not reality.

But yeah your right, although video games would still exist, the video game industry would be much smaller.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Upskirt shot of what could be a 14 year old girl. How do the Japs come up with shit like this. Im guessing the demographic of that game will be 45 year old perverts and up. Laughing
I think the demographic for games like this, in japan, would be 10 years old & up. I just find it weird that a country that literally sells pedophile magazines of young girls in bathing suits and other stuff has nearly 0 problems out of pedophiles, while in counties like America we can hardly keep track of all our predators.

That's why you guys got Chris Hansen. Razz

BTW, Japan has produced some of the sickest killers in history. Not perverts, but certainly worst. Something in that country is wrong.
What history book are you reading from? Japan having the sickest killers in history? LOL! Just look up "Worst serial killers in history" or anything similar in google. You'll get pictures, info, and body counts for all the people displayed. You wont see a single man Asian man. You'll see Americans, Ukrainians, Englishmen, and etc, but no one from an Asian country.

You obviously didn't read it right. Rolling Eyes

I said some. Maybe I should have said in recent history, but still you should have recognised. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyuki_Ishikawa

Estimated to have murdered 169 infants.

As for "worst serial killers in history" as you said. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murderers_by_number_of_victims

Guess who's in that list? Yup, Miyuki Ishikawa.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:34 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yep, Japs are weird as hell, I looked up the age of consent in Japan and look what I found.

http://legal.3yen.com/2005-07-27/is-the-age-of-consent-in-japan-really-13/

Look at the last paragraph.

Spoiler:

The fuck?
Uhhhhh....WTF? This is scary as getting fucked!
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

You obviously didn't read it right. Rolling Eyes

I said some. Maybe I should have said in recent history, but still you should have recognised. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyuki_Ishikawa

Estimated to have murdered 169 infants.

As for "worst serial killers in history" as you said. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murderers_by_number_of_victims

Guess who's in that list? Yup, Miyuki Ishikawa.
Damn, Japan's worst serial killer is a woman. @_@ That is so...anime-ish. And check out the listings of serial murderers by country. >_< That shit makes me sad. The lists for all the other countries are so small, but then you reach the United States....DAMN that list is huge. >_< What is wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm

I'm very pleased with MS's TGS shows. They announced plenty of hardcore games with Kinect support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Galgun announced
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: