This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!

Go down 
+2
Noelol
Inuboy1000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! Empty
PostSubject: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Joystiq wrote:
In what has become one of our favorite annual traditions, Japanese mag Famitsu has already begun unfurling announcements intended for the Tokyo Game Show, which kicks off this Thursday, September 16. Sega already revealed Valkyria Chronicles 3 (inadvertently), and Famitsu has confirmed it as a retail and downloadable PSP game set to debut in Japan on January 27, 2011.

According to an Andriasang translation, Valkyria Chronicles 3 will be set in the same time period as the original PlayStation 3 game, but will follow a new cast of characters and a group dubbed "The Nameless." That's ... their name.

Sega of America has yet to announce an English version of this strategy RPG, possibly because the higher-ups in the company haven't read the latest Famitsu yet.
Dammit. I expected this to be announced for the PS3. Oh well. Its gonna be amazing. Anyone excited (DemonWolf is excluded)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:03 pm

I dont have a PSP... Sad
Why handheld? Why no PS3? Why no 3DS?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Well, in Sega's eyes, the PSP in japan is a cash cow. PSP games are easy to make, production costs are minimal, and that makes it easy to port overseas. I saw the screens for Valk 3, and it looks AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Jamin wrote:
Well, in Sega's eyes, the PSP in japan is a cash cow. PSP games are easy to make, production costs are minimal, and that makes it easy to port overseas. I saw the screens for Valk 3, and it looks AMAZING!
I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Jamin wrote:
I agree with that.
In all honesty, this game franchise doesnt need the PS3 for anything. Graphics? Doesn't really matter to Valkyria Chronicles. Length? I'm about 12 hours into Valkyria Chronicles 2, and I'm only in April (the game spans from January to December I believe). The fits just fine on PSP, and if Sega wants to continue making it that way, I'll buy each and every single one. XD I would like to see a PS3 version though, since Valk 2 has co-op and VS mode, that would be awesome on PS3.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Jamin wrote:
They have screens. Please provide a link so I can admire them. Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:35 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
I dont have a PSP... Sad
The 3DS is a handheld.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
I dont have a PSP... Sad
The 3DS is a handheld.
It's more than just a handheld . . . it's a handh3lD. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Jamin wrote:
They have screens. Please provide a link so I can admire them. Shocked Razz
http://www.gamingeverything.com/2010/9/first_valkyria_chronicles_3_scans
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Ok I just took a look at the pics. I agree with Jamin, the game looks amazing. In fact it does not even look like a PSP game, looks like a PS3 game. That's how good it looks, but gameplay wise its gonna be amazing (no doubts in my mind), story wise its gonna be amazing. Overall this is the best franchise of this gen. Now excuse me while I go play the VC2 demo some more. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Ok I just took a look at the pics. I agree with Jamin, the game looks amazing. In fact it does not even look like a PSP game, looks like a PS3 game. That's how good it looks, but gameplay wise its gonna be amazing (no doubts in my mind), story wise its gonna be amazing. Overall this is the best franchise of this gen. Now excuse me while I go play the VC2 demo some more. Razz

Opinions are fine and all, but if it's the best franchise this gen then why are you playing the demo and not the full game?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
How can you say it looks like a PS3 game? Yeah, it looks good, but the images are scans, and the actual screenshots are tiny little pictures.

BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Opinions are fine and all, but if it's the best franchise this gen then why are you playing the demo and not the full game?
Pwnt.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 pm

TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
I dont have a PSP... Sad
The 3DS is a handheld.
It's more than just a handheld . . . it's a handh3lD. Cool
Yeah...what he said. And the 3DS is powerful...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:29 am

Damn. I don't want more shitty games on my lovely psp system!!!

Jk Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 am

BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I don't have the money right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

With the time you spend trollin' you could find yourself a job or do some housework for your parents to get some cash. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:59 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

With the time you spend trollin' you could find yourself a job or do some housework for your parents to get some cash. Wink
Sorry boyo my mom does not give her children money for doing "Extra work" because she says "You live here you should do it anyway". Hell I do not even get payed for dealing with the trash, or cleaning up the trash around the house. As for a job, I filled out an application for a job, did not get accepted. So I wait until she has extra money with nothing to spend it on.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Sorry boyo my mom does not give her children money for doing "Extra work" because she says "You live here you should do it anyway". Hell I do not even get payed for dealing with the trash, or cleaning up the trash around the house. As for a job, I filled out an application for a job, did not get accepted. So I wait until she has extra money with nothing to spend it on.
Or you could keep applying for a job. Wink
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:51 am

TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Eh maybe? But to get VC2 I shall wait until Christmas. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Why are you winking? That's OVER 3 MONTHS FROM NOW! You should sell your older games and then you'll have money to buy VC2. Or go sell something at a pawn shop, I know how much you and your family loves those places.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:50 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Why are you winking? That's OVER 3 MONTHS FROM NOW! You should sell your older games and then you'll have money to buy VC2. Or go sell something at a pawn shop, I know how much you and your family loves those places.
No I do not love those places. My mom does. I can wait 3 months. I am a very patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!   Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkyria Chronicles 3=PSP Game... Again!
Page 1 of 1