This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i guess devils can cry

Go down 
+4
Pein
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Lord_Orpheo
gigabite07
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

i guess devils can cry Empty
PostSubject: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 am

It is a travesty. Many are starting to refer to this game as "Twilight May Cry" as Dante has been completely re-vamped. DMC is my favorite gaming franchise and what Ninja Theory has been allowed to do to this series is tantamount to butchery. Still, the trailer was supposed to show this new main character in a mental institution saying his name was Dante so perhaps he just thinks he's Dante. I sincerely hope Ninja Theory knows what they're doing, otherwise DMC2 will no longer be the low-point of the series.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 pm

This is horrible, what are they thinking?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:01 pm

lol i love how people are bashing the game just because dante is different..i agree he looks different and some fans are angered but i dont care about that..i expect a awesome hack n slash video game that is stylish and has plenty of action and good story
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

This looks like its supposed to drag Twilight fans into gaming. Might as well call it "Edward May Cry".
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:12 pm

NobleSix wrote:
lol i love how people are bashing the game just because dante is different..i agree he looks different and some fans are angered but i dont care about that..i expect a awesome hack n slash video game that is stylish and has plenty of action and good story

Yeah...I kinda have to agree with you.

Nobody's played it yet and people are still bashing it.

Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Pickles wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

No doubt that it will play well, it just won't sit well with people playing as an undead Justin Beiber. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

No doubt that it will play well, it just won't sit well with people playing as an undead Justin Beiber. Laughing
if people dont like the look,dont play or buy the game..
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Im still gonna get the game.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 am

NobleSix wrote:
i love how ppl ignore that ninja theory put zero originality into this dante and used one of the developer as the inspiration
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 am

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
It is a travesty. Many are starting to refer to this game as "Twilight May Cry" as Dante has been completely re-vamped. DMC is my favorite gaming franchise and what Ninja Theory has been allowed to do to this series is tantamount to butchery. Still, the trailer was supposed to show this new main character in a mental institution saying his name was Dante so perhaps he just thinks he's Dante. I sincerely hope Ninja Theory knows what they're doing, otherwise DMC2 will no longer be the low-point of the series.
that is possible becouse it show his brain thru a x-ray at one picture(worse case sceneraio they make the demon a illusion and it all in dantes head)
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:49 am

This is the new Dante. Razz

i guess devils can cry Boysdontcry1_000
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 am

gigabite07 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
i love how ppl ignore that ninja theory put zero originality into this dante and used one of the developer as the inspiration
lol?? who the hell cares about that? as long as the game is awesome,i dont care lmao..die hard fanboys of dante need to stfu,you need to accept the fact that dante has new look,if you dont like it dont bash the game and watch something else..
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
This is the new Dante. Razz

i guess devils can cry Boysdontcry1_000
Shocked Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

NobleSix wrote:
gigabite07 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
lol?? who the hell cares about that? as long as the game is awesome,i dont care lmao..die hard fanboys of dante need to stfu,you need to accept the fact that dante has new look,if you dont like it dont bash the game and watch something else..

Speaking as one of those Dante fanboys, I don't want to accept the fact. That'd be like Microsoft deciding to revamp "Halo" and turn Master Chief from a hardened Spartan super-soldier into a robot constructed entirely of legos. Tell me, how much of an outcry would there be? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
gigabite07 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

Speaking as one of those Dante fanboys, I don't want to accept the fact. That'd be like Microsoft deciding to revamp "Halo" and turn Master Chief from a hardened Spartan super-soldier into a robot constructed entirely of legos. Tell me, how much of an outcry would there be? Evil or Very Mad
there will be..but its a big difference that master chief being a super human then turning him into a lego robot,while dante looks slimmer and with shorter hair than the original and a bit white color,its not that big much of a diff as the comparison you made for master chief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i guess devils can cry   i guess devils can cry Empty

Back to top Go down

i guess devils can cry
Page 1 of 1