This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.

Go down 
+7
DemonWolf
Freemon34'
Noelol
Inuboy1000
TRF
Stigma
Alan1994
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Codename D "Core Action game" by Suda51

Haunt "First person horror" by Masaya Matsuura.

Project Draco "3D Flying Kinect shooter" (reminds Eurogamer of Sony's The Last Guadian) by Grounding Inc.

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor "Tank simulation (?)" by Capcom (yay!)

Rise of Nightmares "dark horror" by SEGA

Not only that, but all of them support Kinect...making them one of the first hardcore titles to be in development for Kinect which is good news.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-16-ms-announces-five-xbox-360-exclusives

Last edited by Alan1994 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm

lol, their TGS was better than their E3. I remember Pickles made a thread of those Kinect games, but there were 5, not 4. And there's 2 XBLA games as well.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Microsoft didn't do as bad at TGS as I had anticipated. Bravo. Are these Kinect games or are they simply supported by Kinect? By that I mean, can you play with a controller?
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 pm

TRF wrote:
Microsoft didn't do as bad at TGS as I had anticipated. Bravo. Are these Kinect games or are they simply supported by Kinect? By that I mean, can you play with a controller?

Some with support and some mandatory...Well actually I'm not even positive on that. We have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
lol, their TGS was better than their E3. I remember Pickles made a thread of those Kinect games, but there were 5, not 4. And there's 2 XBLA games as well.

There were 4 retail games and 2 XBLA games announced at TGS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Cant wait to see something on the Horror one. Horror games are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Some with support and some mandatory...Well actually I'm not even positive on that. We have to wait and see.
If enough mandatory games come out, and the tech in Kinect is improved to a bearable point, then maybe I will get it. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Are all of these Kinect games?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

No 5, here is the fifth, or actually, the fourth one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6351-TGS-Kinect-Game-#4-Is--Dark-Horror--Title--Rise-of-Nightmares-.html
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

No 5, here is the fifth, or actually, the fourth one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6351-TGS-Kinect-Game-#4-Is--Dark-Horror--Title--Rise-of-Nightmares-.html

Alright, didn't see that one thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

If enough mandatory games come out, and the tech in Kinect is improved to a bearable point, then maybe I will get it. We'll see.

The tech is already there, it's the games that were showing it horribly. No matter how good Kinect looks on papar, games like "Kinectimals" can't show off the potential of Kinect. I mean think about it. The PS3 use to have the bad rep of under-delivering in terms of game performance and was touted as "nothing but hype". Now, I'm not gonna say that the hype was justified, but a couple years later there were alot of games that showed that the PS3 is infact a sophisticated and respectable piece of hardware.

The sheer fact is, Kinect has alot more potential than Playstation Move. The Move is doing what we have already seen many times from the Wii. I'm not suggesting that the idea of a motion control cam was Microsoft's, but they are the first to really support it 100% and are trying to penetrate the market with it.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

The tech is already there, it's the games that were showing it horribly. No matter how good Kinect looks on papar, games like "Kinectimals" can't show off the potential of Kinect. I mean think about it. The PS3 use to have the bad rep of under-delivering in terms of game performance and was touted as "nothing but hype". Now, I'm not gonna say that the hype was justified, but a couple years later there were alot of games that showed that the PS3 is infact a sophisticated and respectable piece of hardware.

The sheer fact is, Kinect has alot more potential than Playstation Move. The Move is doing what we have already seen many times from the Wii. I'm not suggesting that the idea of a motion control cam was Microsoft's, but they are the first to really support it 100% and are trying to penetrate the market with it.
So you're saying all the lag and horrible motion tracking is the software and not the hardware? I won't be totally convinced until I see it work. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:02 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

So you're saying all the lag and horrible motion tracking is the software and not the hardware? I won't be totally convinced until I see it work. Case closed.

YES!

A bunch of shovelware titles made in the last second to support it's release DOES NOT showcase the hardwares limitations.

Exhibit A- Most Xbox 360 launch titles....Last Gen ports with glitches
Exhibit B- Most PS3 launch titles.....Last Gen ports with glitches
Exhibit C- Some Wii launch shovelware titles....Had some noticeable lag.

That's like saying that the Xbox 360 isn't capable of lag-free and bug-free online gameplay and using Gears of War to support that..

Software>Hardware and this is why. Without the software to back it up hardware is useless.

Why do you think Lionhead decided not to launch Kinect support with Fable 3 just yet? Because they are still working on it.

Last edited by Alan1994 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Its surprising that Microsoft did good at TGS...bravo!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Fuck Steel Battalion for being kinect only, Steel Battalion was the SHIIIIIIIT on the Xbox 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
Fuck Steel Battalion for being kinect only, Steel Battalion was the SHIIIIIIIT on the Xbox 1.

Did it say it was only Kinect? or is it just compatable with it?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 am

OMG!!
Project Dark is coming to Xbox 360!! (Spiritual successor of Demon Souls).
Demon Souls was one of the only games I really wanted to play on ps3.
Now we're getting sort of like a sequel to it!

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/project-dark-also-coming-to-xbox-360
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 am

DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/project-dark-also-coming-to-xbox-360

cool.demons souls sequel for the 360? thats awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:43 am

DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

Thats awesome! From what I played of Demon Souls it was very fun.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:31 am

Not bad at all. Let's see if the Japanese can convince me to play one of their games again,
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:46 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

If this is half as good as the original it will be my GOTY whenever it comes out. I just hope they don't feel the need to add chat and a lobby system or some shit. Also, if they casualise it, I'll slit my wrists.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm

GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

If this is half as good as the original it will be my GOTY whenever it comes out. I just hope they don't feel the need to add chat and a lobby system or some shit. Also, if they casualise it, I'll slit my wrists.

ROFLMAO!

Demon Souls Sequel.... Happy Souls! Very Happy Waggle in front of Kinect to give the nasty orcs a cake so you can be friends!

*ggm slits wrists*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

ROFLMAO!

Demon Souls Sequel.... Happy Souls! Very Happy Waggle in front of Kinect to give the nasty orcs a cake so you can be friends!

*ggm slits wrists*

That actually sounds fun. I would rather "Happy Souls" with wagglan and cooking than it to be turned into a GRITTY FPS WITH REGENERATING HEALTH AND CHECKPOINTS EVERY TWO MINUTES.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:36 pm

GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

ROFLMAO!

*ggm slits wrists*

That actually sounds fun. I would rather "Happy Souls" with wagglan and cooking than it to be turned into a GRITTY FPS WITH REGENERATING HEALTH AND CHECKPOINTS EVERY TWO MINUTES.

You suck
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
OMG!!

ROFLMAO!

*ggm slits wrists*

You suck

Why's that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.    Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 retail game exclusives that were announced at TGS 2010.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: