This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda  Empty
PostSubject: Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda    Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Your Heresy Will Stay On Your Feet - How are you supposed to kill the Zealot? When he first grabs you he disappears and is nowhere to be found? What am I missing?

Also

A Spoonful of Blamite - What's a supercombine and how do you kill 10 enemies with it?

I never really achievement hunt, but Im after completing the game on normal yet I have only unlocked 285 g! I think its in need of a boost. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda    Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 pm

When trying to kill the Zealot, stand on the other side and shoot him before jumping down. This way he will stay on the other side of the platform. Easy peasy Razz

A Spoonfull of Blamite is the Needler Supercombine explosions, its easiest to use on brutes, and shoot them in the chest with the Needle Rifle or just with the normal Needler.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda    Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm not sure about the first one, it was in mission 5, the guy was just there, he jumped down some hole and I jumped in after him and killed him.

For the second, start a firefight by yourself with only elites. Make yourself invincible and give yourself a bottomless clip needler. I did this on Corvette, they came down and I obliterated them with it and got it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda    Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Ah nice stuff lads! : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda    Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda  Empty

Back to top Go down

Achievements *SPOILERS*.....kinda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: