This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what? Empty
PostSubject: The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?   The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 am

Quote :
Now we really know he's crazy. At the same speech where Activision Emperor Bobby Kotick said he'd sell us cutscenes for $20-30, he laid this little gem on the world: the skateboard peripheral from the laughable "game" Tony Hawk: RIDE is his favorite peripheral. He was showing off add-ons for his games to investors - DJ Hero turntables, Guitar Hero guitars, then got to the RIDE board.

"This is really my favorite," Kotick claimed, "It's another example of how we've transformed the experience into a much more physical experience." RIDE was pretty much universally hated. Maybe the snowboarding pseudo-sequel that also uses the peripheral, Tony Hawk: Shred, will fare better when it releases later this year on Wii, PS3, and 360. We'll see.

Know what we need now? Viral videos of Kotick actually playing RIDE. We'd get 200 million hits on YouTube, for sure.

From vgchartz.

WTF was that!?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?   The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 am

Obviously CEO's have no real idea about video games.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?   The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:01 am

ghost23 wrote:
Obviously CEO's have no real idea about video games.
I'm sure some do. I'm sure some like gaming. I think Kotick HATES gaming.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?   The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Hey Tony Hawk Ride was underrated big time. Its one of the best peripheral games I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?   The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tony Hawk RIDE board is what?
Page 1 of 1