This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 4 predictions?

Go down 
+7
ghost23
Pein
Arbiteris
TRF
GeneralMLD
Teckno
Blixtstorm
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Halo 4 predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 am

I have some predictions after I finished Halo: Reach.

Halo "Reach 2".

The continuation of the 2 possible Spartans surviving Reach.

"Jun's death has not been confirmed, making him the last possible surviving member of Noble Team."

"According to the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition Developer Commentary, Jun is still alive. The guide also hinted that Jorge could be alive, also, as his 'death' was a Slipspace rupture and not an explosion."

Either you can continue with Jun or with Jorge in another place in the universe.

Jun's missions would probably be the reveal of Halo rings, fitting just before Halo CE. From the discovery of the latchkey in Halo Reach.
OR
Trying to link up with Jorge or Master Chief, could also have a jump in from them in Halo 4 when playing as Master Chief.... Maybe even a new Spartan, and Master Chief as you leader?

Halo "4"

The fight continues, in the last scene on legendary you see Master Chief and Cortana aboard the ship gazing upon the Forerunners home-planet, also seen in 2 episodes of Halo Legends.

Possible Gravemind boss-fight, as Gravemind is not listed as dead and could be a possible Halo 4 boss. Maybe he is found on the Forerunners home-planet?

Do you have any predictions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 am

They need an actual HALO in HALO.
I miss watching that thing surrounding the earth. Was really epic. Halo 1 felt like the most Halo-ey if thats a word.
The rest pretty much just dragged the name on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 am

Teckno wrote:
They need an actual HALO in HALO.
I miss watching that thing surrounding the earth. Was really epic. Halo 1 felt like the most Halo-ey if thats a word.
The rest pretty much just dragged the name on.

I agree, it felt better with an actual Halo.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 pm

well there are 7 halos (6 now).

future games could be about humans vs the covenant, competing for the remaining halos.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

future games could be about humans vs the covenant, competing for the remaining halos.
Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo: Reach make six. Are you counting Halo 4 as the seventh? How do you know that's even going to make it to market?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo: Reach make six. Are you counting Halo 4 as the seventh? How do you know that's even going to make it to market?

lol u misunderstand.

in the halo universe.......there are seven halos scattered around the galaxy.

One has been destoryed in Halo CE and Delta halo is currently under Elite quarantine.

Theres still 5 Halos up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

lol u misunderstand.

in the halo universe.......there are seven halos scattered around the galaxy.

One has been destoryed in Halo CE and Delta halo is currently under Elite quarantine.

Theres still 5 Halos up for grabs.
Ah, I thought you were talking about the games, not the actual celestial thingies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I think they will continue Jun's story with a short story.

There are many questions still not answered.The flood isnt dead, MasterCheif floating towards what seems to be a forerunner planet ect.

Plus there are 5 other unkown Halo Rings.Thoguh I dotn see the Covenant and Humans fighting after Halo 3,I doubt Arbiter would let that happen.the elites have gorwn respect for Humans.

Maybe a new threat emrges and The Covenant remnants and Humanity team up to fight them.It is very possible because at the state after Halo 3,the UNSC dont have much forces left and would be very vulnerable.

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

There are many questions still not answered.The flood isnt dead, MasterCheif floating towards what seems to be a forerunner planet ect.

Plus there are 5 other unkown Halo Rings.Thoguh I dotn see the Covenant and Humans fighting after Halo 3,I doubt Arbiter would let that happen.the elites have gorwn respect for Humans.

Maybe a new threat emrges and The Covenant remnants and Humanity team up to fight them.It is very possible because at the state after Halo 3,the UNSC dont have much forces left and would be very vulnerable.

id personally like to see Halo 4 pick up 200 years in the future, where the UNSC has their fleet back, and more powerful with forunner tech like shields and better slipspace drives.

The elites may have developed respect for the humans, but we as a species dont forget when someone wiped out hundreds of planets and trillions of civilians. Id like to see a Halo game where Humans get some revenge in the future.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

They could continue Jun's story with some single-player DLC for Halo: Reach. I'd pay ten bucks for a couple of extra chapters in Reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:46 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

They could continue Jun's story with some single-player DLC for Halo: Reach. I'd pay ten bucks for a couple of extra chapters in Reach.

Yeah, that would be sweet.

But I wouldn't mind having other books or something made into Halo games.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

i would actually want a halo 4 right after halo 3 ended and i think they should make a dlc for jun,how he escaped reach with doctor halsey or did he escaped or whatever..
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

id personally like to see Halo 4 pick up 200 years in the future, where the UNSC has their fleet back, and more powerful with forunner tech like shields and better slipspace drives.

The elites may have developed respect for the humans, but we as a species dont forget when someone wiped out hundreds of planets and trillions of civilians. Id like to see a Halo game where Humans get some revenge in the future.

Doubt that will happen.Cheif would be dead by then and 343 said that chiefs story will continue

Well,both species have respect for eachother and looking at what state the humans are in...well they couldnt even put up a fight compared to the elites.The UNSc wouldnt be stupid enough to attack the elites(people they have some respect for) with barely anything to fight with.Even 200 years later they wouldnt stand a chance against the Elites.And I doubt they even know where the Elite homeworld is
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Jun was the character that I connected with the least in Reach so i'm not sure how happy I would be if there was a whole game based on him. However I wouldn't mind Jorge, that was badass what he did for Noble Six.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Jun was the character that I connected with the least in Reach so i'm not sure how happy I would be if there was a whole game based on him. However I wouldn't mind Jorge, that was badass what he did for Noble Six.
Well what about a small DLC with Jun? It's the perfect way to connect with him, although personally I didn't connect with any of the characters. They didn't feel fleshed-out at all.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Wait wasn't the Ark from Halo 3 a Halo Question
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:

It was trying to rebuild Installation 04 which Chief destroyed in Halo CE.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

Ok, I thought it was like the "Halo HQ" lol.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

It sort of is. After the brutes put all the Halo's on standby at the end of Halo 2, they could all be remotely detonated from the Ark. At the same time the Ark was trying to rebuild installation 04.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 am

ghost23 wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

It sort of is. After the brutes put all the Halo's on standby at the end of Halo 2, they could all be remotely detonated from the Ark. At the same time the Ark was trying to rebuild installation 04.
I thought they could all be activated by just one Halo/ BTW, I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a dumbass but all hear from Cortana is "blah, blah, blah, we're not gonna make it, blah, blah, blah, were doomed, blah, blah, blah..." As you can see she isn't my favorite AI lol
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 am

I think Halo 4 will continue where H3 left off, but I really hope 343 or w/e developer will reimagine and reboot the series. I think the sequel should start off "new", but still familiar kind of like Doom 3 or Perfect Dark Zero.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 am

Halo: Onyx
Halo: Harvest

?????????
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:35 pm

ehm ehm...halo reach odst?
halo reach 2
as blix said jorge an jun the awsomest guys in halo reach live
master chief is at a forerunner planet
or just make another reach spartan team
like johns team
or anything like that

i would like the idea of seeing jorge ''teleported'' through slipspace to the forerunner planet
and maybe jun survived the glassing and tries to get of reach
later master chief teams up with jorge
which is like the 2 most dangerous spartans
later maybe jun gets of reach and picks up cortanas signal
and well they fight at forerunner
in like mission 4 jun picks up the signal and you try to find him att forerunner say he crached or somethin Razz
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:24 pm

^

AWESOME!

A sequel where you act as a fireteam of two Spartan-II, Jorge and Master Chief, as for the look of MC would depend on development from armor developer such as Mjolnir. Maybe you could have Mk.7 armor?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 am

or maybe several people who is on forerunner maybe there is scientists there
and they create the spartan II mark 7 ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 predictions?   Halo 4 predictions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 predictions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: