This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?

Go down 
+2
Pein
TRF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Would you guys like to play a LEGO Halo game or do you think it would be too much like LEGO Star Wars? I think it would be fun to play through Halos 1-3 as a LEGO platformer.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

no offence,but i think that would be the most stupidest idea ever,i mean it kinda halo would seem a bit weird in the lego form..and the shooting for the lego games are not very good,it would seem like a broken game,not to mention that there will be platforming in a halo game.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

NobleSix wrote:
no offence,but i think that would be the most stupidest idea ever,i mean it kinda halo would seem a bit weird in the lego form..and the shooting for the lego games are not very good,it would seem like a broken game,not to mention that there will be platforming in a halo game.
The LEGO games are a little clunky but are overall very fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:47 pm

I think it would be stupid lol, but interesting none the less.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Would be epic!! Imagine forge! It would be like... well...lego...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Lego games sure have a shitload of sales but I think Microsoft would piss off too many of their fans to go down that route. And they would probably piss off Bungie too much which will decrease the chances of them ever returning to do Halo 10 years down the line.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Lego games sure have a shitload of sales but I think Microsoft would piss off too many of their fans to go down that route. And they would probably piss off Bungie too much which will decrease the chances of them ever returning to do Halo 10 years down the line.
I think Traveller's Tales does a great job with the LEGO games so Halo fans really shouldn't be worried. It's not like it'll distract 343 from doing any other Halo games, although if Traveller's Tales does the game, it would end up being multiplat unless MS published it. Frankly, there's no way it can be worse than Halo 3: ODST.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Lego Matrix first lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
Lego Matrix first lol
YEAH!!! Nothing beats that.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
Lego Matrix first lol
That would be pretty sweet, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?   LEGO Halo - What do you guys think? Empty

Back to top Go down

LEGO Halo - What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: