This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Xbox 360 and you.

Go down 
+11
Teckno
Inuboy1000
evidentsam441
Arbiteris
ghost23
TRF
optimusprime
Pickles
Invincible
Alan1994
GAYMidnightFenrir
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Great, another person here who is gonna debate about every little thing.

What the hell happened to the xbox fans?Instead of xbox fans coming here we have dumbass's like these(probally from 4chan too) joining the forum.Instead of an xbox forum,its become more of a "here come and join our forum so you can say why you think PC or PS3 is better than 360" forum....

I miss the old xbox republic......

What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Implying.....fuck.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Cause 4chan loves this place, your pic and sig imply that you are from 4chan, even if you aren't. You won't get taken seriously here.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Cause 4chan loves this place, your pic and sig imply that you are from 4chan, even if you aren't. You won't get taken seriously here.

My picture and sig imply that I'm from 4chan? Enlighten me on this because what you just said doesn't make sense. Also If I was from 4chan I would have probably spammed hitler pictures by now.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

My picture and sig imply that I'm from 4chan? Enlighten me on this because what you just said doesn't make sense. Also If I was from 4chan I would have probably spammed hitler pictures by now.

Cause a lot of the people that came here from 4chan were weaboos. I don't know many people who'd use pictures of themselves for there avatar/sig, so that's probably not you in the picture. And weaboos-- Japanese people.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Cause a lot of the people that came here from 4chan were weaboos. I don't know many people who'd use pictures of themselves for there avatar/sig, so that's probably not you in the picture. And weaboos-- Japanese people.

You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Great, another person here who is gonna debate about every little thing.

What the hell happened to the xbox fans?Instead of xbox fans coming here we have dumbass's like these(probally from 4chan too) joining the forum.Instead of an xbox forum,its become more of a "here come and join our forum so you can say why you think PC or PS3 is better than 360" forum....

I miss the old xbox republic......

Your avatar and sig gives hints.Plus 4chan guys said they will join pretending to be females.i dont lnow if your 4chan or not, but your sure as hell fit the description

Dude,I dont call everyone who disagress a dumbass.But I am calling YOU a dumbass.You know why?Because your posts say so.Your probally a troll.Even the other members are calling you out for it.

And judging from what ive seen so far,you will keep on arguing and aruging with everyone here.

Last edited by Arbiteris on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.

I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.
That's the thing, we have no way of knowing. Razz Yeah, the site used to get trolled A LOT, so the paranoia is somewhat justified. I've been banned quite a few times for stealth trolling.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:33 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

That's the thing, we have no way of knowing. Razz Yeah, the site used to get trolled A LOT, so the paranoia is somewhat justified. I've been banned quite a few times for stealth trolling.

Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:42 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
QFT! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Most users ever online was 823 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 pm

That's only like 400 down our total registered.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

You can't be female because there are no women on the internet.

Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

That meme isn't funny anymore because science disproved everything you just said.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Lies. I have a friend who is female, and she goes on Deviantart. So...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm

lol Kendo
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

That meme isn't funny anymore because science disproved everything you just said.

LIES
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:14 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

You are twisting what I and others are saying.We dont label you as a troll if you disagree.If we did do that, then TRF would have been banned long ago.

If someone joins this forum saying "hah xb0x and its games suck hahaha" then im pretty confident hes a troll.Looknig at your posts,you might as well be saying "xbox sucks!!" or "PC is ps3 is bettar!"

You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm

"

Arbiteris wrote:
You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?

I'll define for you what a fan is. Nah, I'll let the dictionary do it for me.

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that not everyone in the world will agree with everything say. You are acting like a child.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:26 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that not everyone in the world will agree with everything say. You are acting like a child.

Quick! Someone ban this fucker!

He's actually making sense!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I don't mind the PS3 goers. Mainly because whenever they claim that the PS3 is better I know how to counter them.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
I don't mind the PS3 goers. Mainly because whenever they claim that the PS3 is better I know how to counter them.
You mean agree with them, right?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:

Quick! Someone ban this fucker!

He's actually making sense!

The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 Stop_Making_Sense_-_Talking_Heads

Last edited by GGM on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   The Xbox 360 and you. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Xbox 360 and you.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next