This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon

Go down 
+9
Ozsem
Stoney
optimusprime
GAYMidnightFenrir
ZeInFormer
DemonWolf
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
Shin_Akuma
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:58 am

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2010/09/21/paid-call-of-duty-services-coming-activision-coo-confirms-that-premium-cod-services-are-in-the-pipeline-gamers-scream-out-around-the-world/

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 am

No surprises here.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 am

We might have to boycott Activision...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:57 am

Haha nevermind. Probably 99% of us here don't even play COD games anymore, right?
Okay, no worries. Though you know what this means....a LOT of people are going to just buy COD on their ps3 because the online gaming is free, so they only have to pay the cod fee.
But MS has managed to make that timed-exclusivity-dlc dael with them, I wonder if they could cut a deal with them so that XBL gold members don't have to pay any more to play cod....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 am

Don't care about COD, but I'm just not impressed with this decision.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 am

ZeInFormer wrote:

There almost as bad as blizzard now!
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:35 am

MidnightFenrir wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

There almost as bad as blizzard now!

yep
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:07 am

Probably have no affect at all, but I won't be buying any products developed by Activision. Hopefully others follow suit, but we all know that the die-hard COD'tards will eat up this shit.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:10 pm

I could understand a subscription fee for an mmo because stuff is constantly being updated and it costs money but COD is a first person shooter...
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Halo Reach anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Not in affect for Black Ops, said the Treyarch Community manager. But I wont buy another Activision product again, so I dont care.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Not in affect for Black Ops, said the Treyarch Community manager. But I wont buy another Activision product again, so I dont care.
Really? So is it for the future COD products? Wow that must sucks for the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Really? So is it for the future COD products? Wow that must sucks for the fans.

Thats what I heard.
Back to top Go down
MrPink
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
MrPink

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Damn.
I liked COD too. Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Halo Reach anyone?

That won't happen. Microsoft couldn't possibly get away with charging for XBL and Halo reach. Plus the reason Activision does this is because they see that XBL Gold had been financially very successful for Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 am

ghost23 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Halo Reach anyone?

That won't happen. Microsoft couldn't possibly get away with charging for XBL and Halo reach. Plus the reason Activision does this is because they see that XBL Gold had been financially very successful for Microsoft.
I think part of it is also that they know that if people are buying the same game every year, then those people will probably also pay for the subscription.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

I wish Activision would kindly STFU.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I wish Activision would kindly GTFO.

There ya go Wink
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 am

Implying that I'm going to buy another Call Of Duty game.

I already have 2.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 am

Pickles wrote:

I already have 2.

Seriously this. That whole series is being milked WAY too hard. They release at least two of them every year and they are pretty much the exact same games.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I already have 2.

Seriously this. That whole series is being milked WAY too hard. They release at least two of them every year and they are pretty much the exact same games.

Dude your over exaggerating it. They release it yearly but the way they are going looks to be the guitar hero route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon   Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty paid premium services coming soon
Page 1 of 1