This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo fanboys are the worst

Go down 
+10
TRF
Invincible
Stoney
DemonWolf
popjack88
Shin_Akuma
Pein
Pickles
ghost23
Diplo
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

Nintendo fanboys are the worst Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:07 am

Nintendo fanboys are the worst C35nS

this is what they actually believe
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 am

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:15 am

Well that is just his opinion and that is good.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:42 am

nuff said
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 am

Pickles wrote:

No you can tell the guy is a complete idiot because he compared Activision with Bioware. Activision is a publisher and Bioware is a developer so that is just a stupid comparison to make.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 am

Xbox fanboys are the worst. Nintendo fanboys are the worst 2va1heq
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:59 am

^ LOL GUILTY!

Wow valve...... hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:11 am

Well, nintendo fans are generally kids who don't really care about gaming. But the actual fanboys are:
Delusional
Really ignorant
and take things too far, eg: hacking just because someone says wii isn't that good or psp is better than ds (yes, I was a victim of this as well).

And yeah, that post is really stupid! But then again, I'm sure there are retarded Xbox fans like that too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Xbox fanboys are the worst. Nintendo fanboys are the worst 2va1heq

You use me as an example? You should have called me a console fanboy you twat. Smile Why would someone who wants to chill out, and play some video games want a gaming PC. Im sorry if Im not as "hardcore" as you PC nerds, but I haven't got the interest to build a PC or pay a shit load of money for one that has already been made up. I wanna shit down on my couch and play, simple.

Nintendo fanboys are the worst 20061110
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:27 am

Nintendo fanboys usually keep to themselves. Everyone knows PC fanboys are the true scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 am

All fanboys are bad . . . which I feel like I can't reiterate enough.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

You use me as an example? You should have called me a console fanboy you twat. Smile Why would someone who wants to chill out, and play some video games want a gaming PC. Im sorry if Im not as "hardcore" as you PC nerds, but I haven't got the interest to build a PC or pay a shit load of money for one that has already been made up. I wanna shit down on my couch and play, simple.

Sometimes i wheel my $600 rig out to the living room and plug it in to the TV. GLORIOUS true 1080p resolution gaming and i use a gamepad when i do.

And its not like Building a PC is hard, it doesnt even need to be upgraded that much any more
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 am

ITs just an opinion. And besides, Nintendo deserves #1. Well thats my opinion though. They have franchises like Mario, Zelda, SSB, Metroid, Kirby, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Earthbound, F-Zero, Animal Crossing, Star Fox, and a bunch more. Can you compete with that? And these franchises are still alive after like 20 years.

Sony needs to be there, replacing Acti
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:56 am

pifarm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Sometimes i wheel my $600 rig out to the living room and plug it in to the TV. GLORIOUS true 1080p resolution gaming and i use a gamepad when i do.

And its not like Building a PC is hard, it doesnt even need to be upgraded that much any more

But I have no interest whatsoever to "build" a gaming PC. The PS3 and 360 have everything I need. As for what I said about the sports games on the PC is true, it would be horrible playing FIFA 11 with a mouse and keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am

Ok, Capcom, Ubisoft and Activision. Fine
But, Bioware and and Valve? MAYBE
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:20 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Pickles wrote:

No you can tell the guy is a complete idiot because he compared Activision with Bioware. Activision is a publisher and Bioware is a developer so that is just a stupid comparison to make.

So I would be a complete idiot if I didn't know everything about the vidya.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:27 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
pifarm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

But I have no interest whatsoever to "build" a gaming PC. The PS3 and 360 have everything I need. As for what I said about the sports games on the PC is true, it would be horrible playing FIFA 11 with a mouse and keyboard.

Why would you wheel out your pc everytime to just to play on your TV?

If Tyler Durden were real he'd slap us silly.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Pickles wrote:

Well its easier then picking it up
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:45 pm

PC fanboys are the worst

Nintendo's fanbase usually keeps to themselves but you will find the odd dulusional nintendo fanboy
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:12 pm

pifarm wrote:
Pickles wrote:

Well its easier then picking it up

It just seems silly, is what I'm saying.

Including how Stoney said he isn't interested in PC gaming so you posted how you can play "glorious" 1080 something on a tv.

That was kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

TRF wrote:
All fanboys are bad . . . which I feel like I can't reiterate enough.

But it depends on which ones a person feels is worse.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Pickles wrote:

Including how Stoney said he isn't interested in PC gaming so you posted how you can play "glorious" 1080 something on a tv.

That was kinda weird.

Well consoles only output a max of 720p for games

even less for CoD, RDR on PS3, and Halo. True 1080p without stretching always looks great
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Diplo wrote:
Pickles wrote:

That was kinda weird.

even less for CoD, RDR on PS3, and Halo. True 1080p without stretching always looks great

>>>>Implying that it improves the quality of games.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Diplo wrote:
Pickles wrote:

That was kinda weird.

Developers have the ability to render there games in 1080p, but it's not a smart move.

All X360 games can be output in 1080p via hardware scaling.

BTW. The latest Halo runs in 720p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo fanboys are the worst   Nintendo fanboys are the worst Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo fanboys are the worst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: