This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upstream Bandwidth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Upstream Bandwidth? Empty
PostSubject: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 am

When I check my network status in Reach here is what it says.
Upstream Bandwidth - WARNING!
NAT Rating - OPEN
Packet Loss Rate - LOW/EXCELLENT

I have a 26mb connection and on speedtest.net I had 23 ping, 25.91mb/s download, and 2.43mb/s upload, and that was more than double my ISP average. I don't understand, I've always considered myself to have an above average connection but this thing is on warning, and sometimes when I play with my friend on forge he said the game gets a little laggy sometimes, and a few times we had lag on campaign co-op and it got really bad. Although I've very seldom experienced lag in multiplayer and the last time was like a week ago. Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Edit: I have a wired connection.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 am

hmm.. I don't claim to know much about this stuff but I'm guessing you're using one of those wifi adapter thingies? Upstream Bandwidth? H0M94VmnZfx6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
?

If so, then try this. Plug in an ethernet directly into the router (or into a computer, you just need to bridge your connections and it'll work).
See if that makes it better.

Or don't bother and just scan to see if everything's okay:
http://www.speedtest.net/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 am

Hmm, thats wierd. At least yours says open Nat type though, my internet is good but when I start match making it always says the Nat isn't open.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hmm, thats wierd. At least yours says open Nat type though, my internet is good but when I start match making it always says the Nat isn't open.

My NAT's always moderate now too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I think its just Reach, cause I have absolutely no problem in every other game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I think its just Reach, cause I have absolutely no problem in every other game.

Yeah I'm thinking that too.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:33 pm

yeh its reach, ive check the forums and countless people have this problem, i have fiber optics and still have this even with an open nat and excellentpakcet loss rate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upstream Bandwidth?   Upstream Bandwidth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Upstream Bandwidth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Hardware-
Jump to: