This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)

Go down 
+9
Lord_Orpheo
Stoney
DemonWolf
Pein
Freemon34'
Shin_Akuma
ghost23
TRF
ZeInFormer
13 posters

Choose one!
Single Player
What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Vote_lcap88%What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Vote_rcap
 88% [ 14 ]
Multiplayer
What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Vote_lcap12%What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Empty
PostSubject: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm

I am a single player. I started off with Doom (yeah, I wasn't into video games untill I was like in my teens) and I think you could play it online back then, but I just played the single player the most and that's how most people played the game anyways. I love playing online with friends and it is fun to play with a player than an AI, but I just grew up killing AI demons and I always enjoyed that way of gaming in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I can't really devote myself to one choice, but I probably play more single-player than I do multiplayer. When I have a multiplayer I really like, I play it and block out most other multiplayers. For awhile, that was Halo 3. Then Bad Company 2. Now it's Reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Nothing beats a really good single player, although a good MP is very fun as well. But I would prefer a good single player.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 am

I rarely find myself committed to a multiplayer these days, even with Reach. Definitely a single player person.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 am

Do mean online multiplayer? Cause I dont do that to often. I travel around the country going to street fighter tournaments and I play versus with the guys in my city every week.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 am

SP. Nothing beats great SP games like Duke Nukem, Halo, infamous, Batman, etc.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 am

single player..sometimes i prefer mp on some games bust most games i prefer single player
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:49 am

I can't say for sure. I need multiple choice Razz

Because really, I don't know what I play more. Probably single player but not by a lot more...
Some days I only play multiplayer, other days I play a bit of both, other days I play all single player.

I guess I'm about 55% single player gamer
45% multiplayer gamer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 am

I enjoy the SP experience more. MP is obviously fun, but you can't beat a game with solid gameplay and a good story.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Agree with everyone else. While multiplayer can be fun I'm far more into single-player. Favorite genres are adventure and hack n' slash action games, which have traditionally been more single-player focused.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 pm

I choose multiplayer. I'm not going to try to sound oh so sophisticated. MultiPlayer is just too fun.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm more of a single player.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Teckno wrote:
I choose multiplayer. I'm not going to try to sound oh so sophisticated. MultiPlayer is just too fun.

What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Political-pictures-john-mccain-non-believer-shun
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Eiffel 65 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Political-pictures-john-mccain-non-believer-shun

What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Shun+the+non-believer!!!1!
Multiplayer FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

your pic is from ICanHasCheezburger.com xD
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Meh :/
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 pm

I prefer a good multiplayer, for the same reason as teckno.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Single Player

I love story...nuff said

Multiplayer gets boring on me easily.Only multiplayer that doesnt bore me is RTS games.In that case I love facing people online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Single Player

I love story...nuff said

Multiplayer gets boring on me easily.Only multiplayer that doesnt bore me is RTS games.In that case I love facing people online

I feel the same way, I play Stronghold and AoE online all the time, never get bored.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:09 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Single Player

I love story...nuff said

Anyone here play Homeworld?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)   What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP) Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of gamer you are? (SP/MP)
Page 1 of 1