This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boycott Activision?

Go down 
+2
Stigma
Xeno-Left this cesspool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

Boycott Activision? Empty
PostSubject: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Does this need to happen? If we boycott activision we are also boycotting their developers and like it or not acti does have good developers, should we boycott activision at the expense of the developers? Is activision so bad, or is it just how ignorant kotick is? the developers don't deserve the backlash of a boycott. Thats why I will continue to buy Call of Duty games and enjoy them. What are your guys thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Yes if a boycott were made against Activision it would need to be done even at the expense of the developers. Kinda like the nukes in Japan, they were the only sure way to end the war quickly, even if it was at the expense of hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Too bad however. Since you can't pirate games on consoles without getting banned, a boycott would never work.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Put a hit out on Bobby Kotick instead.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 pm

I won't be buying any Activision products from now on. Won't have an affect but at least I know my money isn't lining the pockets of Bobby Kotick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Im not wasting my money on Activision products anymore.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm

To be fair, if the developers really didn't like their working environment they would leave. There is definitely some real talent at Treyarch and I'm sure that they would have no trouble finding work.

As for Activision games, I refuse to buy another one of their product and will be pirating any game I want to play on the PC
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Nah, Activision is just another company.All company's are greedy as hell.Last time I checked, EA had tosn of hate awhile ago.Im sure the hate will shift once again

Ill still be buying any COD games I want to play in the future.Despite the fact that many of you are COD haters because of MW2, it is still a good franchise
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Nah, Activision is just another company.All company's are greedy as hell.Last time I checked, EA had tosn of hate awhile ago.Im sure the hate will shift once again

Ill still be buying any COD games I want to play in the future.Despite the fact that many of you are COD haters because of MW2, it is still a good franchise
QFT
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

You're right, the only bad Cod game is MW2 imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

You're right, the only bad Cod game is MW2 imo.

That is true. I might buy Black Ops, but definitely not right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Activision?   Boycott Activision? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Activision?
Page 1 of 1